Smash Bros IGN Review & Score.

"Well you smell like Funyuns and your underwear sticks to the chair."

LAWL.

haha

ya they're pretty funny guys

I didn't think it was humanly possible, but I am more hyped for brawl than ever!
4 days, and I will finaly have the game that is beyond mortal comprehension.

sagema said:
You should never rate a game on graphics, because the technology grows by leaps every few years. Then you look back at games like Super Mario 3, and give it a low graphics score. Graphics should be included in game reviews, but never should be a final factor in any score, unless they were done really bad for that era.

Anyways, I expected the so called elite game journalists to give it a 9.0 range. They won't give any game a 10 unless it meets some insane standard that wouldn't make any sense to any normal person. You shouldn't play a game to find the most minute flaw, you should play it for fun. Afterall it's a game and nothing more.

I agree.

sagema said:
You should never rate a game on graphics, because the technology grows by leaps every few years. Then you look back at games like Super Mario 3, and give it a low graphics score. Graphics should be included in game reviews, but never should be a final factor in any score, unless they were done really bad for that era.

Anyways, I expected the so called elite game journalists to give it a 9.0 range. They won't give any game a 10 unless it meets some insane standard that wouldn't make any sense to any normal person. You shouldn't play a game to find the most minute flaw, you should play it for fun. Afterall it's a game and nothing more.

well we're not, thats why it IGN's job to find out the goods and bads on this game, they are trying to find out if its a good game or not and if its worth our money

X@vier said:
the review is not bad but i think they gave it a bad score in the gfx department, from what i seen SSBB has some of the best gfx for any game on the Wii..... maybe not a 10 but a 9.5 would of been nice.

~X

i agree completly, brawl looks to be like the best wii game out there, so a 9.5/10 would seem more appropriate, but overall good review.....no other complaints

I usually look at the overall critic score+IGN Readers+Gamespot Readers. Gives me a better guess at how good the game is, since it's more than one opinion.

Still, very good score. I think Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 got the same score, maybe lower.

same score i belive

that was a pretty good review. seems fair. :thumbsup: :cornut: :shifty:

(500th post yay)

--__--

rental?

thats offensive

zapasant93 said:
--__--

rental?

thats offensive
My 4 Gamestops are having midnight launches but I won't be buying until I rent it first to see if I like it. I probably won't as I have never played a Smash Bros. Game before. The review from IGN made it sound that only the online is the good part I will hate it for the same reasons I did Mario strikers charged. If you suck at it you will always lose and where is the fun in that. That is why rental first then we shall see. Glad everyone else is excited.

Back