Super Smash Bros is BORING.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiiman0001 said:
well if u don't a problem with other's opinions then stop bitching about it.
I'm not bitching about other people having opinions. How about, instead of jumping on any opportunity to lash out rudely, you actually go back and read what I actually said?

Same reason I'm selling my Wii for a PS3. I just expected more from the game I bought my Wii for.

Well, everyone's entitled to an opinion.
In MY opinion, SUper Smash Bros. Brawl is amazing. This is what I got my Wii for: the classic Nintendo characters. Personally, I think the entire Smash bros. series represents the main thing that keeps Nintendo alive as well as a formidible company: their classic characters. What would the world of videogames be without Mario? Link? Even Ness is here to stay. Other videogame mascots may come and go (ex: Crash Bandicoot) but Nintendo's mascots DEFINE videogames, they'll never die.

mattmacnei said:
Jesus I don't see the big amazing response for Super Smash Bros Brawl. I bought it the day it came out and I've found it's just so boring. The Subspace Emissary has the playing value of an early 90s platform game. It's way too long to keep you satisfied. You can't just take Super Smash Bros Melee and add a few new characters and consider it to be amazing.
It's not Brawl, it's you. I noticed how you only commented on the SSE.....and not all the other thousands of features Brawl has. This may sound completely opinionated and fanboyish but if you don't find Brawl at all amusing, then your just being difficult. It has everything to offer. (Except DC.) And they didn't just take Melee and add more characters- they also enhanced the fighting experience. I know that you must've noticed how tight the controls are and how smooth the feel of the game is. Plus, Sakurai even added new elements like the footstool jumps and multiple ariel dodges. The combat is just simply overall perfected. You really can't kill yourself as easily anymore- and if you do, then it's completely your fault. It's WAY easier to catch items now, even in the air. The stages are more interactive and are in a wider variety. And then of course, you have all the extra features like Online, Snapshots, Co-op events, stadium, and all star, Replays, and stage builder. I'm sorry but I just don't see how you don't see how you could be bored with this game. I don't mean to attack you or anything, I'm just stating my thoughts

(P.S- If Brawl were really boring, it wouldn't get 10 out of 10s in reviews)

I get bored of SSBB because all 49 of my friends are offline usually. I am the only one online.

Alright, I'm not seeing a point of keeping this thread open anymore. It all boils down to ones opinion.
If you have any questions or concerns, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back