Super Smash Bros. Brawl Line Madness

Tomatktchp said:
As long as you don't sleep with a gun with a mask over your head... :scared:

damn there goes the shotgun idea.:lol:

X@vier said:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl Line Madness

For those living under rocks, Super Smash Bros. Brawl went on sale today. (Devil May Cry 4, too!) Not all stores in Japan were doing pre-reserves. Know what that means? LINES. In front of the Akihabara Yodobashi Camera, there were a hundred people lined up by 9:00am. The line grew to something like 500 people an hour later. Meanwhile, at the Yodobashi Camera, the first in line got there at midnight. By 6:00am, the line grew to thirty people and mushroomed to 300 people by 9:00am.

rest of story HERE!

seeing that SSBB is so big would u consider lining up out side ur gaming store to get it?

I think i might do it :blush:

~X
haha aaaaaaaah...its hard to think about since the eb i pre ordered at already told me i'm 99% guarenteed to get mine first day...but i think i would... i'd just set up a tv and play melee with whoever else was lining up haha

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
*points at preorder receipt*

:rollseyes:
Ha! You are never going to get if you show up at noon on Sunday, They don't have enough copies to fill 1/3 of their preorders at my GS! Camp out or wait till late April.

D1nner said:
Did you read the thread lol? There probably wont be enough copies to fill ALL the preorders on release day. Thats why people are considering camping out.

if not all the preorders are not going to be filled on the first day, i wouldnt recommend anyone that didnt preorder to line up because even if there is a shortage, the people who preordered are still getting it first.:crazy:

if theres a midnight party (When you get the game at midnight) ill go to that but im not waiting in a line from 12 to 9 hell f++kkinng no

ki11er4311 said:
lol does everyone realy think that we will have to resort to camping
no lol i was given a guarentee i wouldnt have to lol

ki11er4311 said:
lol does everyone realy think that we will have to resort to camping

i dont think we will have to camp. this is just speculations off the japanese shortage.

yea i think mostly only people who didnt reserve it are gonna be in line of course i could be hugely wrong like at best buy or walmart

ki11er4311 said:
yea i think mostly only people who didnt reserve it are gonna be in line of course i could be hugely wrong like at best buy or walmart
at eb they are getting shipment for the preorders plus extra for normal retail. i think we'll be fine. oh and walmart doesnt let you preorder

Back