super smash bros brawl reviews

....wiiiiiii.....

WiiChat Member
Sep 20, 2006
Auzzie land (freo)
Wii Online Code
5312-7293-3513-9932
here is the list of all the reviews so far from all the sites i could find (if i missed any just post the link and ill put it up). press on the name of the reviewer for the link to the review.

ThunderBolt__________________________ 100
Nintendo Power _______________________ 100
Game Player _________________________ 100
Gamer Node _________________________ 100
GamePro ____________________________ 100
GamesRadar _________________________ 100
IGN (click here for video review) ___________ 95
NGamer UK ___________________________ 93
GameTap _____________________________ 90

AVERAGE__________________________98

i recommend you see see the ign video review, it was good i think the score was really fair.
(source: www.metacritic.com )
i know i pretty much copied this from meta critic, but its cool to have a place too see all the reviews and chat about it.
do you think this has a chance of toping ocarina of time or galaxy???

Very impressive. The actually IGN score was higher than I would have guessed. Now my small doubts of the game have been cleared up due to the trustful and informative review.

Hmm for some reason I see in IGN they gave it a decent score. I'm very surprised since I thought IGN didn't like smash that much.

It will EASILY top Galaxy... I would give Galaxy an 8.9 if I were to rate it...
It's just more like chores than fun, and it doesn't have very addicting gameplay.

Well, as long as I like a game, I don't care about the reviews or what others say about it. And I like Brawl. A LOT. :yesnod:

I believe it is going to be my favorite game for the Wii:smilewinkgrin:

nooo. it didnt, i think the last few reviews of galaxy were not too good or something because its back below oot by 1% :p,i guess it doesnt make too much of a difference though.
and i agree with kingston. i thought galaxy wasnt addicitive at all... i liked paper mario way more than galaxy :S. it was fun but i didnt get into it like others did.
and YES ssbb will be insane, sucks that australia hardly have a release date yet.... atleast theres mario kart..

hicks31 said:
Well, as long as I like a game, I don't care about the reviews or what others say about it.
Yea I really dont care much for review its just interesting to see what they give it. As for me I'm sure i'll have a blast.

Don't forget to add on GameSpot's score. It is 9.5/10 or 95/100. Also note that it was nominated 'Editor's Choice.'

Back