Killzone 2: Metacritic score so far-97

I'm not saying you are going to like it for sure, but chances are you will. Now you could dislike it but then that just means it's not for you.

Same with GTA4, lots of people hated it or were disappointed but damn near all would admit it was still a great game, just not for them. I was personally disappointed because Rockstar took a huge step back in the series but people ignored it because they added multiplayer and it had new graphics. But the missions were more tedious and stupid with only a few missions that were actually fun and cinematic (bank job was the best mission). Also the story was crap compared to the previous games, you just didn't get that sense of rising from the bottom to the top like you did in the other games, especially Vice City which was the best to many. Also the fact that their were hardly any weapons at all. It's like Rockstar dumbed it down so that when they make their sequel they can "improve" on it, when in reality it isn't much of an improvement at all. People are gonna be like "wow more guns, more features", etc. when all those things were in San Andreas.

So while I was hugely disappointed I can still acknowledge it's a great game, just not a 98 IMO. But this is off topic sorry -.-

I'm not saying you are going to like it for sure, but chances are you will. Now you could dislike it but then that just means it's not for you.

Same with GTA4, lots of people hated it or were disappointed but damn near all would admit it was still a great game, just not for them. I was personally disappointed because Rockstar took a huge step back in the series but people ignored it because they added multiplayer and it had new graphics. But the missions were more tedious and stupid with only a few missions that were actually fun and cinematic (bank job was the best mission). Also the story was crap compared to the previous games, you just didn't get that sense of rising from the bottom to the top like you did in the other games, especially Vice City which was the best to many. Also the fact that their were hardly any weapons at all. It's like Rockstar dumbed it down so that when they make their sequel they can "improve" on it, when in reality it isn't much of an improvement at all. People are gonna be like "wow more guns, more features", etc. when all those things were in San Andreas.

So while I was hugely disappointed I can still acknowledge it's a great game, just not a 98 IMO. But this is off topic sorry -.-

I thought that GTA4 was the first GTA that really had a story. The others were kinda like random missions IMO.

Looks like K2 jumped back up from 93 to 94. Didn't see that one coming.

Haha...GTA4 was epic fail...

Sure it now had a 'story', but it was pathetic and annoying.

And on the holy PS3, the game looked ****.

Haha...GTA4 was epic fail...

Sure it now had a 'story', but it was pathetic and annoying.

And on the holy PS3, the game looked ****.

Yea it did, it had Aliasing problems out this world

I had the 360 version, my bro had the PS3 and it looked ugly.

Mate what was wrong with your sig? :p

read the comments on my profile from him, itll explain it.

anyways the demo supposedly comes out today! im going to go put in my code from gamestop in a few and start the download so i can have it when i get home from work. also halo wars demo is suposed to be out today as well.

Currently downloading the demo. I shall post thoughts later on. I'm excited. I am, excited.

50%...

I like keeping people updated.

EDIT: Installing. Oh ****.

EDIT EDIT: Installed. OH ****.

Last edited:
We didnt need codes in Aus... Just finished the little demo....its pretty awesome...

Something about that indoor area reminded me scarily of RED STEEL though...... I'm sure it just keeps getting better though.

Back