E FOR ALL 2007:Super Smash Bros. Brawl Adventure Mode Gameplay

yup i get the kool stuff I think the dk intro is awsome i like it with diddy's peanut pop gun this game looks real awsome

It reminds me of Contra. I liked the whole race through the stages with my friends. It felt like these types of games died out. I'm glad Nintendo revived this. If they add in a headset, this would make it perfect. Afterall you can only currently chat with people on your friend's list.

well for those who were talking about Okami its been confirmed by capcom that it will come out the ps2 one not a new one

hmm so for all the starting characters, do they have their own story....cause that would be awesome

and i noticed koopas stole dk's banana's prompting the good vs evil story

These Videos were easily as good as an update for me. I'm loving the way the single player looks to be shaping up. I'm mostly interested in how these separate storylines will intersect during the stormode.

yeah i think every one has their own story but then it connects i noticed this when i saw fox fly by the ship close to peach and kirby

This makes me wonder if when we unlock some charachters we can then also unlock their sides of the story? Their own adventures in the Subspace Emmisary over-story? That would be freakin' sweet.

i just cant imagines snakes because the fact that his story mode might be odd but btw this game will kick ass

Damn this game is so epic I can't believe it! How can anyone not get this?

patrick3675 said:
Damn this game is so epic I can't believe it! How can anyone not get this?

because "OMGZ ITZ LIEK TEH SAMEZ W. DIFF CHARACTARZ"

duh!
:)

Back