SSBB PLAYABLE OCT 14th!

What is E for All Expo?

E for All is a new event for ALL people who are passionate about video games and everything related. E for All is the one US event that brings together every element of the interactive entertainment market under one roof -- consumers, media, retailers, distributors, developers, manufacturers and publishers. E for All is owned and operated by IDG World Expo, and endorsed by the Entertainment Software Association.
E for All offers unprecedented access to the video game industry through opportunities to see, try and buy the world's leading video game products before they are available on store shelves. In addition to game-play, show attendees will enjoy a variety of video game lifestyle offerings, including: video game tournaments, the Into the Pixel video game art exhibition, a Gamer Lounge and the acclaimed Video Games Live concert.TOP
When and where is E for All Expo?

E for All Expo takes place October 18-21, 2007 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. The LACC is located at the intersection of the Santa Monica and Harbor Freeways.
Los Angeles Convention Center
1201 South Fiqueroa Street
Los Angeles, California 90015
Phone: 213.741.1151
Fax: 213.765.4266

For directions and additional information visit the LACC online.TOP
Is the show open to the public?
Yes, E for All is open to everyone passionate about video games and interactive entertainment, including: consumers (children 13 and under require parental supervision), media, software developers, buyers and retailers, programmers, distributors, entertainment industry representatives, financiers and venture capitalists, importers and exporters, manufacturers, resellers, researchers, educators, financial and industry analysts.TOP
Can I bring a child to the show? Is there an age restriction?
A registered adult MUST accompany children UNDER 14 years of age. Due to safety regulations, strollers are not permitted on the exhibit floor.TOP
Hours:
What are the exhibit floor hours?
VIP Access
(For pre-registered guests) General Admission
(For guests registering after September 1, 2007):
Thursday, October 18 11:00 am – 8:00 pm 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Friday, October 19 11:00 am – 8:00 pm 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Saturday, October 20 10:00 am – 6:00 pm 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, October 21 10:00 am – 4:00 pm 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
Total Hours of Gameplay 32 25
What are the registration hours on-site?
Date Time
Monday, October 15 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Tuesday, October 16 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday, October 17 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday, October 18 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday, October 19 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday, October 20 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday, October 21 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Interested in exhibiting at E for All Expo?
To discuss your options for participating in what is rapidly shaping up to be the premiere event in interactive entertainment please contact:

For Companies A-M
Giovanni Stein
508-424-4864
[email protected]

For Companies N-Z
Annie Rice McKnight
508-424-4839
[email protected]

Journalists
I am a member of Media. Whom should I contact with my questions?
Visit the Online Media Center for information regarding media registration, the On-site Media Center, press releases and more. For all media related issues, contact Cohn & Wolfe at [email protected]
Other Questions
Who owns and operates E for All Expo?
E for All is owned and operated by IDG World Expo, the company responsible for producing tradeshows, conferences and events for professionals seeking world-class education, peer-to-peer networking and one-stop comparison shopping. IDG World Expo's portfolio of conferences and events includes Entertainment for All™ (E for All™), Macworld Conference & Expo®, LinuxWorld Conference & Expo®, LinuxWorld® OpenSolutions Summit™, Next Generation Data Center™ (NGDC™), and SaaScon™. IDG World Expo is a business unit of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research and event company.TOP
Who can I call with general questions about E for All?
The easiest way to contact us is through our Contact Form. If you prefer, you can call our Hotline: 877-216-6264.TOP

I LOVE YOU.....NOT REALLY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN...My cousin lives in Chicago and is going to go...allready has his tickets!!! I'l tell you guys what he says

i've seen alot of people act like marioman with lying and such. obviously i don't know you in person so i wont exactly believe you... well unless u explain in DETAIL and make a thread of it (don't really wanna go searching for your post)

Back