Super Smash Bros. Brawl Line Madness

I have a feeling the lines for this game will be epic. Gamestop told me the preorder list was maxed out months ago, and they greedily took more. The result? Don't cry on here if they don't have your copy in. Gamestop bit off more than they could chew... again.

That's why I'm hoping for an AM launch. Less people in line. If it's a midnight launch I'll never ever make the line without camping out there for 6 hours in advance, and that's just retarded (I got a RL job to consider).

sagema said:
I have a feeling the lines for this game will be epic. Gamestop told me the preorder list was maxed out months ago, and they greedily took more. The result? Don't cry on here if they don't have your copy in. Gamestop bit off more than they could chew... again.

That's why I'm hoping for an AM launch. Less people in line. If it's a midnight launch I'll never ever make the line without camping out there for 6 hours in advance, and that's just retarded.
wow is gamestop really that bad? i talked to eb which is where i pre ordered and they said my game is 99 percent guarenteed to be there first day. they get copies for every pre order plus extra for retail

EB no longer exists! They merged with Gamestop! I miss EB. Notice how they say 99%, and not 100%.

I'm lucky. I live in a town of old people. Wiis are hard to get, but I doubt smash'll be as hard. Heck I got SMG the day after release. I have an EB... er... Gamestop where I am.

Monsteroids said:
I'm lucky. I live in a town of old people. Wiis are hard to get, but I doubt smash'll be as hard. Heck I got SMG the day after release. I have an EB... er... Gamestop where I am.

There's a lot of game nerds in Lund also, but them I know doesn't seem to care a lot about SSBB. :yikes:

According to a GamesIndustry report, Play Asia has posted a message on its website saying, "Please note that Nintendo has badly cut pre-orders placed by all distributors and is only shipping very limited quantities into the market this week. Our first shipment of Super Smash Bros. Brawl has reached us today, only covering about 15 percent of all pre-orders that we have received."

rest of story HERE!

it looks like there is going to be a lot of upset people after they don't get their preorder game :yesnod:

so what time do u guys think is a good time to start camping for the game? :sick:

~X

Well, if it's a midnight release I'll be there as soon as the sun sets.

If it's a morning release..... geeze, I may either stay up till then or wake up 3 hrs early and go camp until they open.

I AM getting this thing first day. :yesnod:

Understand this is just GameStop. You could can just walk into a Target, BB, WM, etc(Which I will do), and get it. Most people on a Sunday in shopping aren't looking for brawl.

In other words, there is nothing to worry about.

Back