Smash Bros IGN Review & Score.

Pantalaimn said:
My 4 Gamestops are having midnight launches but I won't be buying until I rent it first to see if I like it. I probably won't as I have never played a Smash Bros. Game before. The review from IGN made it sound that only the online is the good part I will hate it for the same reasons I did Mario strikers charged. If you suck at it you will always lose and where is the fun in that. That is why rental first then we shall see. Glad everyone else is excited.

Practice makes perfect.

I believe that it will be worth buying, seeing as I own all SSB games. If anything you should try Melee. It's the one before this one and if you love that one, then you'll love this one.

well, seeing as you have played brawl before ill let you in on something. when you get it, i can almost garantee you you will spend more time on the game then the online, because its bulked up with so many features and it will take you a long time to finsih it all, online is really a side feature IMO, its not like strikers, strikers relied all in online

Pantalaimn said:
I probably won't as I have never played a Smash Bros. Game before.

:wtf: Someone didn't have an N64 when they were little.

You'll like the game, I guarantee it.

i never got around owning it either

it looked mental to me

i got into smas in the cube era

VidyaVince said:
:wtf: Someone didn't have an N64 when they were little.

You'll like the game, I guarantee it.

Correct I didn't have one. I had a Atari 7800 Then pc games till a Ps1.
Wii is my first Nintendo machine.

I just hate buying games and then hating it and wishing I had waited till a rental first to be sure I'm not wasting my money at Gamestop selling it back to them for $23.

Pantalaimn said:
I just hate buying games and then hating it and wishing I had waited till a rental first to be sure I'm not wasting my money at Gamestop selling it back to them for $23.

Dude, without a shadow of doubt this game is the game for the Wii.

Back