SSBB Friend Codes for online questions

thechi444

WiiChat Member
Jan 24, 2008
Hi, I was wondering when SSBB is released is everyone here going to exchange friend codes to play online or can you just log onto a server and play random people. Exchanging friend codes may be a little difficult since everyone has to be online @ the exact same time. So, in other words, in order to play online, one would have to have many friend codes so you can play against someone. Anyone know how this will work?

SSBB definitely has a random match mode, so that is an option. But I am going to be exchanging FCs with as many people as I can. I'll probably do a little bit of both, and play some friend matches, and some random matches.

gort said:
SSBB definitely has a random match mode, so that is an option. But I am going to be exchanging FCs with as many people as I can. I'll probably do a little bit of both, and play some friend matches, and some random matches.

Really...random matches? That sounds good for me, otherwise online play would be virtually impossible for me. Sounds very difficult to round up 3 other people via Wii chat or some other forum to play at the exact same time.

Thanks for the info

Back