SSBM for Wii points?

Lol I'm sure you'll go very well in you trade here, Im sorry but I don't think any one will trade $20 for $30-$40

Hey, where'd my Post go?
I'd do if I could...
All well. Lol
How would you transfer the points anyways? Just mail a points card?

In the US it's like $20 or $14.99 used.
Obviously it'd be used.
But SSBB isn't worth trading when you're getting games from the early to late 90s anyway.

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
you can buy SSBM at gamestop for 7 bux if u want it used
Yeahhh...I don't think that would be a good idea; aside from the box being damaged, as well as the disc and no instruction booklet or even front and back covers...well I don't know what else but that's enough for me to not buy it for 7 bucks

Axtlar said:
Yeahhh...I don't think that would be a good idea; aside from the box being damaged, as well as the disc and no instruction booklet or even front and back covers...well I don't know what else but that's enough for me to not buy it for 7 bucks

I forgot to look to see where you live, but my EBgames and Gamestop used games for the cube all came in perfect cases and the instructions (paid like 50 cents extra). What do you mean by the covers anyway?. I am especially proud of Metroid:prime for 3 dollars. Like 20 playthroughs for 3 dollars, sounds like a good deal to me.

Back