ssx blur?

Mojor Skittish said:
no on mii parade

Mate listen, you can not check how many miis i have in my parade and/or plaza since you do not have my wii. Now if you want to contiue (sp?) this then PM me, lets get back to the subject - SSX Blur :thumbsup:.:incazzato:

Going to hijack this thread...
Is it just me or are the graphics on SSX BLUR worse than the graphics in SSX On Tour? The effects dont seem as vibrant, and the levels seem to have less going on in them than the Cube version.
Oh and it seems to still suffer from the occasional lagging...
Ideas?

I think most people who bought SSX Blur here have no played alot of the previous ones, that is my case at least. I remember someone saying that if you've played other iterations in the SSX series you may not like Blur as much. I found it to be a good game. I do know that when IGN reviewed it they were very happy with the graphics. *shrug*

the game is pretty fun. I really like how tilting the nunchuck turns the player

The game lags, the animations of your character suffer horrible jerkiness, the music is crap and the game has no structure. i took the game back after a few hours of play in exchange for the okish Prince of Persia.

I was expecting another Excite Truck but on a snowboard, WRONG.

If you read any of the reviews you'd know that it takes a little bit of getting used to the SSX Blur controls. Once you get used to them its a load of fun. I agree about the music, but I kind of like the lack of structure though I see your point.

It's not a bad game just not my type of game and i can appreciate hardcore tricksters would get a lot from it :)

Back