Stars to Points

Hylian

A New Legend Is REBORN!!
Mar 30, 2007
Volos, Greece
Wii Online Code
4222-0782-2494-5105
What about this rumor? Can we exchange our stars from nintendo vip (europe) for shop channel points?

It's not a rumour, we've been able to do that ever since they launched the new Nintendo Europe website. The exchanging system is awful, and the stars : points ratio is awful too (4 stars to every 1 Wii point :S What happened to the days when you could get a full Gamecube game for 4-5000 stars?), but it can be done.

Here's a link to the shop.

OK! I did it!I had 5200 Stars. The 4:1 ratio is unforgivable though!

i cant swop stars for points....

ive been trying to swop my 3000 stars for points on the wii points card shop. ive been on there all day every day for the past two weeks, refreshing the page every five seconds and clicking purchase within three seconds of nintendo putting new cards on there, but it keeps coming up error err-0103 and the 200 card still available never changes from 200. well ive still got the 3000 stars, it must be a ploy to piss you off and pay cash for a points card. has anyone on here swopped stars recently???????????????

I swapped 2000 stars for a 500 points card a couple of days ago. What a hassle though, took me hours! I'm afraid I couldn't even talk you through it, I just kept at it and it was just a fluke in the end. When I finally got to the right page on the website there was only the 500 cards left. Why are nintendo running out of these aswell? How is that possible?
I'm sure the stock shortages everywhere are just marketing ploys!

Wh15ky said:
I swapped 2000 stars for a 500 points card a couple of days ago. What a hassle though, took me hours! I'm afraid I couldn't even talk you through it, I just kept at it and it was just a fluke in the end. When I finally got to the right page on the website there was only the 500 cards left. Why are nintendo running out of these aswell? How is that possible?
I'm sure the stock shortages everywhere are just marketing ploys!

I'm sure they do it so that the page wan't get overcrowded!It would be a killer for the servers.

They have just finished work on the point's shop. Go in now and try, i have been getting them for the last 2 days

Try at 6:00 am or 2:00 am! I'm sure u'll find some cards.

Back