Start a WMFL?!

I'm going to have my brother create a website for our league. Hopefully that will help keep things organized

We need to get some texans, lions, and Raiders fans on here so people start picking bad teams. lol.

Road Runner, how about myleague.com? You can create tournys etc... You also post when you win or lose (not torunys) and this would work for regular season. I cant really explain. Check out myleague.com.

Roadrunner32 said:
Hey, I was wondering if anybody wants to start a WMFL (Wiichat Madden Football League).

Basically, I want to try and find 32 loyal people who are planning on buying Madden 08 for the Wii. We will play one game a week during the actual timeframe of the NFL season. So for example say that in week 8 the Browns play the Steelers. Well, then that week, the player who signed up under the Browns would have to play the player signed up under the steelers and report their score to me by Sunday.

We would do this every week during the NFL season and during this time I will keep the standings. At the end of the year, We will have our own playoffs and then crown a champion during the same time as the Super Bowl.

So, I think this is a fun idea. I hope you do too. I hope that we can find 32 fun loyal people to do this. It will only take about 1 hour out of your whole week. So, if you are planning on buying Madden for the Wii then hopefully you will join this league and have a good time.

If you want to join, just type in that you want to join, and also what team you want to use. Remember, every team can only be used once.

Lastly, If you have friends that have a Wii and are planning on buying Madden. Tell them to register for wiichat and join this league so that we can get 32 people.

So this is the List of teams and who is using them.

NFC East
Redskins - Roadrunner32:smilewinkgrin:
Cowboys - TMacGraff
Giants
Eagles

NFC North
Bears - Wiiman44
Packers
Lions
Vikings - TitansATB

NFC South
Falcons
Panthers
Saints
Buccaneers

NFC West
49ers
Cardinals
Rams
Seahawks

AFC East
Patriots
Dolphins
Jets
Bills

AFC North
Browns
Bengals - Jared19
Ravens - chach
Steelers

AFC South
Colts - Minismok
Titans - Ctarheels31
Jaguars
Texans

AFC West
Chargers - thatstobad56
Broncos
Chiefs
Raiders- jrussel2

Hey Jared, that site looks like exactly what we need. I'm just waiting for it to send me a authorizaion code so I can create a league.

Sweet. I kinda messed with it some, but didnt take the time to really check it out. Tell me what you think

Yep. Ive posted the link on facebook and myspace groups. Invite all you can.

I'm not sure if that site is just really slow in sending out verification e-mails but i've tried 3 different email addresses and I haven't received one yet.

hmm. I did one and it sent it instantly. Did u look in junk mail? Maybe it sent it there

Back