Start a WMFL?!

Hello Everybody,
Our league will begin on September 1st, I hope Everyone can be committed and check the web site Weekly(At least). About a week ago I started a thread to "Confirm league Sign-up". We currently have 21 people who have completely signed up. The teams that still need to Confirm are:
Eagles
Bears
Packers
Patriots
Jets
Dolphins
Bills
Browns
Steelers
Colts
Raiders

If you are the owner of one of these teams please go to the web site and confirm, if you do not by August 30th then we will look for a replacement for you. Here is the link if you want to confirm now:

www.wmfl.tk

People on the backup list can confirm also, this will help your chances at getting a team sooner.

Also, There will be a "League Meeting" to discuss certain things on Saturday August 25th at 8:00 PM. Everyone is welcome. This would be a good time to schedule with your week one opponent on what time you want to play. The week one games are required to be finished and posted by September 8th at 11:30 PM.

I really hope everyone can stay committed and make this league run good.

PS - Anyone with any questions feel free to PM me

Thanks!

k, thats fine, I'll take you off of the Bears

P.S. - Why selling? i think online has been better last 2 days

Can I change to the Pats if they don't confirm :lol: also, what time zone do you mean when you say 8:00 pm

okay i have no idea if i can play in the leaugue because when i get online and try to connect to an opponent...it says cannot connect to opponent...this happens everytime!!!

thatstobadd56 said:
okay i have no idea if i can play in the leaugue because when i get online and try to connect to an opponent...it says cannot connect to opponent...this happens everytime!!!

:shocked: Really? It takes about 5 times till I connect to an opponent for me.

ilikecookies said:
Can I change to the Pats if they don't confirm :lol: also, what time zone do you mean when you say 8:00 pm

Easterm Time, I probably should have specified that

. Ill change from vikings to bears if possible thanks

or if Colts don't confirm Ill take them for the vikings

will the meeting be at the opponent talk thing or here?

and if thatstobad cant get online set up i def want them 1st, lol

@thatstoobad have you tried adding a friend and seeing how online play is from there?

Last edited:
yea...

ilikecookies said:
:shocked: Really? It takes about 5 times till I connect to an opponent for me.

i just tried like a million times and i still cant connect to opponents

I am going to do an example of how we should post our scores and stats after a game. This is an actual game that I played against thatstobad56. The sports article is not required, what is required is the actual stats.

Washington Post

If I were asked to sum up todays exhibition game between the Washington Redskins and San Diego Chargers in a few words, I would say "terrible QB play". Todays game consisted of 9 Interceptions. 6 of whom were thrown by San Diego QB, Phillip Rivers.
The Redskins burst out of the gate and took a big early lead of 17-0. The momentum shifted a little as the Chargers, Led by sensational HB Ladainian Thomlinson, Scored 10 in-a-row to make the game close again. Right before halftime Redskins WR Santana Moss stole the momentum back with a 68 yard TD Reception.
The second half started off with a Charger touchdown to set the score at 17-24. Shortly after the Chargers were driving down the field again. Rivers was trying to squeeze the ball into his TE Antonio Gates when Redskins LB London Fletcher made the game clinching Interception.
The Redskins went on to win the game 34-17. .After the game, London Fletcher was awarded the game ball by Coach Joe Gibbs. I got to speak to Fletcher after the game. "You know, we just came out, tried our hardest, and got the win. This game was a big confidence booster which will help us as we prepare for the Regular Season".
The Redskins First game of the season is September 9th against the Miami Dolphins.

*Required
Game Statistics
Redskins
Jason Campbell 13-31, 160 yds., 2 TD, 2 INT
Clinton Portis 24 carries, 128 yds, 2 TD
Santana Moss 3 Receptions, 103 yds., 1 TD
Andre Carter 3 Tackles, 2 Sacks
London Fletcher 7 tackles, 1 INT
Carlos Rogers 2 Tackles, 2 INT

Chargers
Phillip Rivers 9-33, 87 yds., 1 TD, 6 INT
Ladainian Thomlinson 16 carries, 56 yds, 1 TD
Antonio Gates 2 Recptions, 16 YDS
Jamal Williams 2 Sacks
Shawn Merriman 2 Tackles, 2 Sacks, Forced fumble
Antonio Cromartie 1 tackle, 1 INT

These are the stats we will be keeping track of: You will keep track of your QB stats, HB Stats, Best Receiver(include tight end) Stats, Best D-lineman, Best Linebacker, and Best Defensive back.

Keep track of the same 6 players all year

Feel free to write articles because they are fun but they are not required

Last edited:
and thatstoobad have you treid adding a friend??? It only takes me once to connect to an opponent

um yea if im still on the colts then im NOT confirming i asked to b cut weeks ago. i dont even have the game and i probly wont get it for a long while.

Last edited:
Back