Start a WMFL?!

wait, someone ele already has the colts, they just haven't responded yet

Problem logging in?

Hello Everyone,
I have been watching your league develope over time have added my name to the backup list. I am hopefull I can get in for the season as it should be extremly fun. I was having problems connecting to my opponents as well and wrote EA. They asked me to disconnect my modem for 10-15 mins. and then try again. It started working immediatly. I was playing fun but haven't been able to get on but now I'm back. You can find me under billsfan1990 on EA, I'm up to play anyone. Good Luck Everyone!

TitansATB said:
and thatstoobad have you treid adding a friend??? It only takes me once to connect to an opponent

i guess that makes sense...cuz i cant play with anyone and i added kory aka roadrunner a.k.a comissioner and we could play...do you have to add friends to play with them?

hmmm

TitansATB said:
and thatstoobad have you treid adding a friend??? It only takes me once to connect to an opponent

i guess that makes sense...cuz i cant play with anyone and i added kory aka roadrunner a.k.a comissioner and we could play...do you have to add friends to play with them?

*sorry dp*

I thought minismok was the colts? he just said that he didnt want to continue

A guy from facebook is the colts as of now. I will message him and confirm and make sure he has the game and is going to continue.

ohhhhhh my bad cuz i saw it on the first page as minismok. neways i would still like bears or chargers

A backup already has confirmed that he is bears.

DAMNIT!?!?? ok w/e if thatstobad cant get his online set up ill play as chargers if not then im stuck with the vikings

Roadrunner, I havent received a message form the facebook guy. When is the deadlinbe? Im been real busy so u will have to do the replacements and stuff. pm me if u want so I for sure get your message

Everybody, the League has started, make sure to contact your opponent and find a good time to play. All games have to be completed and posted on our website by 11:30 PM on Saturday September 8th

I'm not posting this to steal players, but if you want in a second league or if you are on the backup list and want to get into a league, we have a solid one that is pretty organized and is just starting this week. Sign-ups end on Wednesday or Thursday of this week and the players are fun and not overly competitive/aggressive.

http://eaglesguy.proboards106.com/index.cgi

Back