starting new wii clan elite rangers now officially recruiting

rangers

Elite Ranger
Mar 13, 2011
california
Wii Online Code
3127-2252-9270-0000
ER~ Elite Rangers (Black Ops and Future Titles Clan)[Wii/PS3]

If your looking for a clan that is online frequently then Elite Rangers is the clan that you may consider joining. We aren't just a bunch of random players but friends that have fun playing online. We really don't have any rules in the clan because i believe that you must have fun. The only thing that i do enforce is in the clan requirements. If your interested in joining just go to our clan website http://eorc.forumotion.com/. Or send me an ally request at 3127-2252-9270

New Members Are Always Welcomed!
Current Elite Rangers 17:
^ER~Ranger~>* ^ER~GreyHaze~>*
^ER~J_40~> ^ER~CaptionTom~>
^ER~GodzFist~> ^ER~TheKracken~>
^ER~Tweak~> ^ER~Pain~>
^ER~Sleepy~> ^ER~Joe~>
^ER~Haunter~> ^ER~ZazzaWazza~>
^ER~Fallen~> ^ER~Airborne~>
^ER~AJ327~> ^ER~Kr1ptic~>
^ER~Miki~>

Here are some requirements in order to join
* Must have a Mic( Communication is vital) but will consider players without a mic as long as they are planning on getting one soon.
* Must have a k/d ratio above 1.30

Well our clan currently only has 17 members but we are a small elite that as soon as the game starts we hold on to the lead and don't let go of it. Every single one of our members of the Elite Rangers has special skills that attribute to the clan. But we are still looking to recruit more Elite Rangers. Our overall K/D ratio for the clan is 1.41 which is better than what i expected.So if your interested in joining visit my clan website at http://eorc.forumotion.com/
or send me a ally request: 3127-2252-9270

Last edited:
what game BLACK OPS

:frown5:i dont have it people just cod mwr 4293-7654-4547

Actually, it's a black ops clan sorry there bro. I had MWR before but my disc. broke. And black ops is the only game I got for the wii right now

Elite Rangers Would like to welcome our newest member to the clan ER~Target~

once again Elite Rangers would love to welcome our newest member ER~YoungSam~> to the clan

New Members Are Always Welcomed!
Current Elite Rangers:
*ER~Ranger~>
*ER~BlackOps~
*ER~CaptionTom
*ER~Target
*ER~GreyHaze
*ER~Young Sam
or clan is growing fast ranger n wht about tht delta clan u was talking about also lets try to get a game battles going it will put our clan in rank

dont worry we will still face them but ima wait till we get like 2 more members so we can have more options on who can be able to do the clan war.

I'm in a differnt clan called LAc i was wondering if you wanted to set up a clan war sometime?

yea i also talked to one of your clan members about a clan war between us 2 lets arrange one soon. Just let me get 2 more members so i can have more options for members that ima have participate in the clan war. if your interested send me an ally request heres my code 3127-2252-9270

Hey I thought you wanted to wait till you found more members but ok yeah are you wanting a 2v2 or 4v4 or something? and what timezone are you in so we can sort out times?

Back