starting new wii clan elite rangers now officially recruiting

no probs buddy, will do. i will send it next time i am on.. hope you get the wii fixed soon and we can have a few friendly clan matches...

hey yea no problem bro ill post on here when my wii gets repaired. but since your in the U.K. ima have to tell my members to be on early so we can play but that wont be a problem

ok bud, i'm sure we can work out an acceptable time for us all to get on..
just post in my clan thread when you wii is back.

whats your website address so i can post it there

Yea we might have a clan battle with ~LAc~ but when I het my wii fixed.

Is this some kind of joke, because anyone my ER friends aren't online at the same time when i'm online.

Is this some kind of joke, because anyone my ER friends aren't online at the same time when i'm online.

Actually bro it's not. How many ER members do you have? What timezone are you? What is your gaming schedule? And did you visit the clan website www.eorc.forumotion.com there are some ally codes posted up there. Also because there are like 17 ER members and every time I was online there were like 4-7 always online. And also can you wait a little bit because my wii is broken and I need to send it to get it repaired.

Ok then because i want you to have fun playing with the clan. Also we got two players from the UK to so they can play with you

Last edited:
hey ranger i didnt know we had players from the U.K. that means that our clan is really expanding world wide.

yea but theres like 2 European players. it'll be nice if we had at least 3 more. But im more than happy with the clan, because its actually better than what i have expected.

Sorry guys, but i quit. Nobody from your clan doesn't accept my friend invite, so i'll keep moving on and look another clan.

damm it bro really they were ignoring your invites. Ok then i guess i really cant do nothing since i cant get in touch with them. May i reccomend the LAc clan if you want an european clan then MIKI

Back