Steamed

BluRayPSP

TF2 Best Characters
Jul 7, 2009
Arkansas
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Valve is a very stupid company that has no idea what they're doing, they should have just stayed the in gaming business. I have 27 Steam DL Games, not a damn one works, online, offline, nor does their trouble shooting helps and they have very terrible support. I leave a message and they'll answer a month later with a stupid trouble shoot they've already given you to try. Now they are focusing on hardware which means "Explosive" consoles will now be present in the market (So be aware). WHY IN F*** CAN'T THE ULTIMATE DOOM F***ING WORK? OH S*** I KEEP F***ING FORGETTING THE GAME WORKS AROUND THE F***ING APPLICATION INSTEAD OF JUST THE F***ING HARDWARE!

And how is this Steam's problem?

Beats me, normally I have little to no trouble starting and playing Steam games in general. Only thing I can think of is having the wrong OS that isn't compatable with the game, there are ways around that however.

I've only heard a handfull of complaints about steam. Mostly wrongful ban related. and even then it's rare. It sounds like you are having hardware issues. All my steam games work just fine offline and online. To play offline you just need to make sure you turn the option on to be able to do so while you are still online so it can give your computer a 30 auth key. As long as you keep it on, the next time you're offline you will have 30 days to play any game you have installed before you must re-authenticate online. Also be aware that some older games can have incompatability with newer versions of Windows (Looking at you, KotOR) and Steam doesn't make even a fraction of the games they sell. If DOOM is giving you issues, then contact id Software. Steam didn't make it and have nothing to do with how well it works on your system.

Mod Edit: All caps? lolnope

Last edited by a moderator:
Back