stick it to the man, child of light hit wiiU eshop

That's what the training WAS for after all. Deployment helped too I guess.

It doesn't seem to be all that popular, it'll probably be one of those little gems in the future. "Hey, you guys remember that Child of Light game?" Then everyone will flood back to what was once a, "meh" game and turn it into a big deal. Seen it happen before. With EarthBound mostly, though being a huge EB fan I wouldn't call it "meh"

wow.. i didnt know they actually deployed you..war is hell man.
050212rambo_scream.png

Last edited:
Lol not quite like the movies, more of standing around guarding things from Taliban. Though we weren't lucky enough to go the whole time without getting into firefights. And then the little hidden boom boom surprises left for us buried in the dirt. Lost good people thanks to those, but still nowhere near like John Rambo lol.

So you said you enjoyed Stick it to the Man more? How's that one?

Lol not quite like the movies, more of standing around guarding things from Taliban. Though we weren't lucky enough to go the whole time without getting into firefights. And then the little hidden boom boom surprises left for us buried in the dirt. Lost good people thanks to those, but still nowhere near like John Rambo lol.

So you said you enjoyed Stick it to the Man more? How's that one?
stick it to the man has that big lebowski song as the intro...how can you say no to it:p they must have paid money to kenny rogers.

i like the artstyle and the comedy... and its my fav genre...platformer.

stick it to the man has that big lebowski song as the intro...how can you say no to it:p they must have paid money to kenny rogers.

i like the artstyle and the comedy... and its my fav genre...platformer.
...Downloading now.

Back