CA
both great games...

stick it to the man
Stick-It-To-The-Man-Logo.png

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY2J64Bs220[/video]

child of light...by ubisoft
childoflight1-590x536.jpg

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTx3mDQQdLk[/video]

get some good playtime before mario kart 8 drops.

in-depth trailers > random lets play videos

Seen a bit 'bout Child of Light. Looks decent enough, though I've no idea if there's any mid/end-game depth to it for an RPG.

in-depth trailers > random lets play videos

Seen a bit 'bout Child of Light. Looks decent enough, though I've no idea if there's any mid/end-game depth to it for an RPG.
i got bored of child of light...

stick it to the man is great though :)

Did ya? Why's that, exactly?
idk... the ambience and artstyle isnt really my thing....
there is an eshop game called knytt underground...very similar...thats more my thing.
i just bought child of light to show ubisoft some support :p

Considerin' they've been shafting U owners for the past few years, they don't deserve your charity one damn bit. ¬_¬

Considerin' they've been shafting U owners for the past few years, they don't deserve your charity one damn bit. ¬_¬
idk...in case nintendo dies i will be guilt free...and i will know i tried to do my part :(

Kuppicakes was playing a Child of Light demo on the PS4. It looked good to me. It's got some unique things I've never seen in an RPG before, during battles of all places.

EDIT: and I'd get Stick it to the Man on WiiU buuuut it's this months free PlayStation Plus game on PSN.

Last edited:
Kuppicakes was playing a Child of Light demo on the PS4. It looked good to me. It's got some unique things I've never seen in an RPG before, during battles of all places.

EDIT: and I'd get Stick it to the Man on WiiU buuuut it's this months free PlayStation Plus game on PSN.
youd rather pay 60$ a year fpr ps+...instead of playing free on wiiu and only paying 10 for stick it to the man?
ps+ is a waszte of money.

youd rather pay 60$ a year fpr ps+...instead of playing free on wiiu and only paying 10 for stick it to the man?
ps+ is a waszte of money.
*$50

Wow that's short sighted of you. Yes, with PS+ I only get Stick it to the Man for free. Psh, lol.

1 free game a month on PS4
2-3 free games a month on PS3
2-4 free games a month on PSVita

We are looking at WELL over $50 worth of free content every month.

And I save an additional $20-$25 a month on the massive amount of discounted games for PS+ members.

That's around $70 a month of free and discounted games.

That averages to, what, $840 a year of saved money?

So I'm literally giving Sony $50 every year, to get $840 worth of content throughout the year.

Should probably check your math before telling someone they are wasting their money.

*$50

Wow that's short sighted of you. Yes, with PS+ I only get Stick it to the Man for free. Psh, lol.

And I save an additional $20-$25 a month on the massive amount of discounted games for PS+ members.

So I'm literally giving Sony $50 every year, to get $840 worth of content throughout the year.

Should probably check your math before telling someone they are wasting their money.

Are the "free" games unplayable if you cancel your subscription?

Yes. But the only reason I'd cancel was if I didn't have a platform to play it on, so I wouldn't be able to play the games anyway.

EDIT: discounted games are still playable though.

*$50

they put out games that are years old and everyone already played....its nothing but a scam.
all your math adds up to "hey guys im getting free games that im payed for"

Last edited:
Unless you're a budget gamer that rarely buys titles new/if they're over $30 used, in which case PS+ does actually offer effectively discounted games to those who've yet to play 'em. PS+ most assuredly has its target audience.

they put out games that are years old and everyone already played....its nothing but a scam.
all your math adds up to "hey guys im getting free games that im payed for"

Stick it to the Man
Outlast
Don't Starve
Mercenary Kings
Contrast
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Gravity Rush

And a lot more were free as soon as they released. Usually the games that are free are ones I've yet to buy. So my math still stands.

Last edited:
Back