Strap through nunchuck?¿?¿?¿?¿

arogeek

Got Wii???
Dec 7, 2007
IDK, possibly Wiiville.
Why is this so important? I can see each game telling you to make sure you have the remote strap tightly, but why is the nunchuck thing-y so important???
nunchukWristAttach.gif

image008.gif

why do you need to do this? why does the strap have to be through the plug? Is the connector plug some kinda danger when playing?Do any of you make sure you do this before each game? I think it's pointless..........

arogeek said:
Why is this so important? I can see each game telling you to make sure you have the remote strap tightly, but why is the nunchuck thing-y so important???
nunchukWristAttach.gif

image008.gif

why do you need to do this? why does the strap have to be through the plug? Is the connector plug some kinda danger when playing?Do any of you make sure you do this before each game? I think it's pointless..........
It's just one of those annoying "please don't sue us" screens.

I took the strap of mine months ago.

I used to think it was to keep some of the stress off of the connector if you drop the nunchuck, but after further thought I don't think that's the case. It's probably just to keep the connector from flying loose if it becomes disconnected and nailing you in the eye.

I don't put the strap through the plug. I just wear a large pair of shop goggles when I play. :smilewinkgrin:

I think it's a safety precaution in case the nunchuck plug comes flying out of the wiimote. Picture yourself playing wii sports boxing with your arms flailing. Hooking the strap can prevent the plug from flicking in youe eye or whatever.

i don't do that, for the first 2 month i had my wii i was just all like "what are you talking about?"

Back