Strikers: USA

E7ernal said:
Basically from a lot of the replies it looks like 'American Football' is like neanderthal rugby. Less Rules (?) and lots of mindless violence

The only thing is... there are more rules in "American Football" than there are in all other professional sports combined! The game keeps on getting more and more rules... bleh!

mukeliller said:
american football players are huge compared to rugby players or footballers, plus there are more of them on a small field/pitch/whatever --so the padding isnt suprising

as an american i like football better (known as soccer here)... but i watch american football plenty and rugby very little. My opinion is not the popular one though

football (not american) and rugby are much much faster games, and often prove to be more 'athletically' chalenging

(in reply to bold text)

Maybe because when you play football you don't have to go around being barbaric and punching the other players like pathetic little gimps in a high school.

Rugby imo is pathetic and I find it sad to see full grown men play such a sad sport, all they do is barge into people, wheres the skill in that apart from learning how to injure someone? It's pathetic.

Silent-Sniper said:
Maybe because when you play football you don't have to go around being barbaric and punching the other players like pathetic little gimps in a high school.
i wasnt saying that because they are bigger that makes them better... quite the contrary .. as you can see in the post said i like football better than american football.. for the same reason you are getting pissy about

mukeliller said:
football (not american) and rugby are much much faster games, and often prove to be more 'athletically' chalenging

thats true, i played soccer for just a few years and it was horribly hard =( football is way less tiring, but i played @ a school for soccer and just casual for football. just too much running in soccer to deny that its extremely physically taxing.

I hate all this America/Euro/Brit stuff. That was talked about in the first page. I live in America, and I always tell myself after I buy a game.. crap I feel sorry for the other guys/ Euro/Brit/Every other country out there that has to WAIT. I could care less who gets the game first. I know the game is comming.. Im not going to kill my self waiting.. I can entertain myself with watching a movie.. Playing an RPG.. Waiting. You guys are refering to the children who need their games NOW. Thats bull. So on behalf of me, Im glad your getting the game first. You deserve it! How many games do we get before everyone? Let these kids here cool down and WAIT.

I'm glad that Europe is getting Strikers first, but i still want it soon too! can't wait to play that one!

E7ernal said:
Stop crying. Besides, amongst many other things, you got Trauma centre at launch and we have to wait six months for it :eek:ut:

Well, the UK does not take health care all that important. So they figured the game wouldn't be that important to you guys. :smilewinkgrin:

Back