Super Mario Galaxy 35$!!!!

Haha, You usually get it for £25 which is cheaper than UK anyways.
Now your getting it for £17.50. Not cool we pay £40/$80

But yeah, All your Americans get it from there, Cheaper xD

Hah! I'm getting SMG on TUESDAY for $25 @ Toysrus! Owned

SO AM I!!!!!!!!!

i was just saying if you dont pick it up opening day and you dont care about waiting another week..dont spend the 50$ somewhere else.

although you're going to have to wake up really early to get this deal probably and deal with all the INSANE shoppers..

oh and does Europe have a "black-friday" like shopping day??..ive always wondered..since the UK doesnt have thanksgiving i wouldnt think they would have a black friday..but im curious to know

Last edited:
I already pre-ordered it at GameStop (Super Mario Galaxy). I guess from now on I should not pre-order games and wait for them to be sold at lower prices at Best Buy or Circuit City. I'm a Best Buy Reward Zone member, so I could have gotton 25% off the original price.
Damn, I have to think before I make these stupid choices.

diaoman said:
Hah! I'm getting SMG on TUESDAY for $25 @ Toysrus! Owned :)

If you're talking about that deal with the $25 gift card it doesn't work that way. You can't use it towards the purchase of Super Mario Galaxy.
It's not worth the wait either.

The Best Buy's near me are selling them for 49.99, and Walmart is selling them for 49.83 :lol:

Still better than paying almost 60 for it.

I am glad that you guys are getting such great discounts on this game. As usual, Europeans are going to end up paying a lot more than the other regions.

diaoman said:
Hah! I'm getting SMG on TUESDAY for $25 @ Toysrus! Owned :)

Same! *virtual high five*
Actually, I'm getting it for 50 and using the gift card to get a DS game...
but still.....

Eddienoteddy said:
SO AM I!!!!!!!!!

i was just saying if you dont pick it up opening day and you dont care about waiting another week..dont spend the 50$ somewhere else.

although you're going to have to wake up really early to get this deal probably and deal with all the INSANE shoppers..

oh and does Europe have a "black-friday" like shopping day??..ive always wondered..since the UK doesnt have thanksgiving i wouldnt think they would have a black friday..but im curious to know

For some reason Im pretty sure Toys R Us ISNT going to let you use the gift card on this purchase.... They want you to come back.. But maybe?

skewzzme said:
For some reason Im pretty sure Toys R Us ISNT going to let you use the gift card on this purchase.... They want you to come back.. But maybe?

Exactly what I said, and yes that is true.

Back