Super Mario Galaxy - $39.97

RivalDestiny

WiiChat Member
Staff member
Dec 15, 2006
Michigan
Wii Online Code
0409-5781-9484-0073
Super Mario Galaxy is being shipped on November 13th and you can buy it at www.familyvideo.com for only $40.97 (or $41.97 if your a existing customer). Just use this coupon:

NEWPGMEM (NEW CUSTOMERS - $5 off)
NEWMEM3F (EXISTING CUSTOMERS - $3 off)

Click Here

Calculations: (44.98 - $5 + $.99 Shipping = $40.97)

Others to Consider:

[DS]Zelda Phantom Hourglass: $25 w/ coupon
[Wii]My Sims: $40 w/ coupon
[X360]Orange Box: $49 w/ coupon
[Wii]Battalion Wars 2: $44 w/ coupon

There are many others on the site, just check them out...

Last edited:
We have a family video near our house and we spotted a coupon book for this stuff and inside were the codes =P.

Ah, thanks for the tip. I feel disappointed that my old trust NintenDeals didn't pick it up =/.

Edit: Errr, didn't pay attention to the membership thing the first time around. How much...would that cost to sign up?

vi3tmix said:
Ah, thanks for the tip. I feel disappointed that my old trust NintenDeals didn't pick it up =/.

Edit: Errr, didn't pay attention to the membership thing the first time around. How much...would that cost to sign up?

Free, signing up is for credit card info, mailing address, etc.

RivalDestiny said:
We have a family video near our house and we spotted a coupon book for this stuff and inside were the codes =P.
Where do you live by, i want to know if there is a Family Video by me.
EDIT: never mind, i see it says michigan under your username

Last edited:
sweet thanks, i juss signed up and placed an order on it! and i see they have SSB for the same price also!! NICE!!!! they got some GREAT deals! WOOT!

Really? I didn't even know that Family Video was a game retailer.

Thanks a lot, will be using this.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Really? I didn't even know that Family Video was a game retailer.

Thanks a lot, will be using this.

FamilyVideo is just like Blockbuster. I love familyvideo because of their deals =P...movie rentals are dirt cheap and service is great.

^...Yeah...I know

I didn't know that they sold new games. I thought that they only rented/sold used games.

wtf the page with mario galaxy says usually ships between 2 to 4 weeks, I might cancel my order now, im not waiting that long.

Back