Super Paper Level 3 -- First Time Video Gamer, PLEASE HELP

Natalie45

WiiChat Member
Dec 29, 2007
So I've never played video games in my life EVER but I asked for the wii for christmas. I got Fifa, Mario Party 8, Super Paper Mario, and wii sports and play. I'm about to buy Smooth Moves and Rayman Rabbids. Are those two games good? Anyway, I am on level three. I already jumped under the red tree. I'm now at a spot where it has a spring and several blocks above me. There is a blue exclamation point enclosed in boxes, so I can't get to it. There is a small hole where I can throw something, but I can't find anything throw!!!! Can anyone help me figure this out?

I think you turn 3D, Jump into the sqaure and go back to 2D. If memory serves correctly :)
Man I wanna go play this game now.

And as for Rayman and Warioware. Leave Rayman and just get Warioware. I'd also advise getting your Wii online for Fifa :)

use Therou (throw..) the pixel to hit that surrounded ! block (i think this is what you're talking about)

i like smooth moves, it makes you think quickly. people complain about the game though. it has the typical stange japanese humor in it.

never played rayman, i've heard it's good.

use Therou (throw..) the pixel to hit that surrounded ! block (i think this is what you're talking about)

i like smooth moves, it makes you think quickly. people complain about the game though. it has the typical stange japanese humor in it.

never played rayman, i've heard it's good.

This

Back