Super smash brawl, madden, red steel.. i have a question about them

yankeesrule13251

WiiChat Member
Aug 23, 2006
I have a question abotu carbon for speed, super smash brawl, madden 07, red steel, and monkey ball..... are any of those games going to be played with the wiimote?? I have been thinking and arent a bunch of games can ONLY be played with a gamecube controller????????

I dont fully understand u but all those games will use the wiimote, not the gamecube controller. They cant use the gamecube controller

m7ticalm said:
I dont fully understand u but all those games will use the wiimote, not the gamecube controller. They cant use the gamecube controller
nintendo said that SSBB WILL use the GC controller because it was too hard to use the wiimote with it

woops, sorry didnt read "super smash bro". So i think to sum it, a great majority of the games wil use the wiimote and i think only a very few wil use the gamecube controller (Like smash bros for example) Yeah so i dont know if there are going to be lots of games on GCN controller but i doubt it

Yeah, SSBB is like the only game known to be playable using the Gamecube controller. The others you've mentioned yankeesrule13251, will use the wiimote and/or nunchuk. NeedForSpeed: Carbon as far as I know is played by turning the wiimote on it's side.

ooo. ok good, because i was wondering what games will be played on the wii mote.....

SSBB can be played with either a Gamecube controller or the Wii Classic controller. The rest have their own Wii-mote capabilities.

Hey yankeesrule13251 you should read our FAQ section next to the Latest Nintendo Wii news... I see you a little lost with this stuff.

Yesterday you didn't knew the wii-mote had motion sensor...

i knew it had motion sensor, i just wanted to know if it actually was able to tell if the remote was moving left/right

Mitch2025 said:
nintendo said that SSBB WILL use the GC controller because it was too hard to use the wiimote with it

you better be able to have an option to use the classic controller, to give it more of a use.

Back