Super Smash Bros Brawl Training Center

dumdum789

WiiChat Member
Jun 23, 2010
Introduction: ssbb (super smash bros brawl) is one of the most hardest games to learn. After you learn it, it's easy but lets not rush through things kk! ssbb has alot of stratagies and teckniques you can use to beat your opponent. Characters like Olimar, Diddy Kong, and Luigi can be strong characters just like Ike,Kirby,Pikachu, and Wario which are very strong.(I personally am best at Olimar) The key point at using a character is knowing your characters moves. People will choose Ike because he has strong atks but they didn't notice his weakness which is speed. Pikachu, Kirby, Sonic, and Snake can easily beat Ike with speed. This Training Club is to help boost players strategies to their max so they'll have an even bigger chance of winning!

I'll need etleast 5 people kk.

If you have any questions please pm me kk.
The Strategies shall be handed out through pm so don't worry kk.

Ranks:

-Master!
Requirements:
- beat etleast 50 people over wifi
- Show improvements in all characters
- Beat me in a 3 min brawl.
- Beat Boss Battles with 5 characters on hard difficulty!
- Clear all Events on Normal

-1st class
Requirements:
- Beat etleast 30 people in brawl
- Show improvement in 10 characters
- Beat classic mode with 5 characters on intense difficulty!
- Beat Boss Battles on easy with 5 characters

-2nd class
Requirements:
- Beat at least 15 people in Brawl
- Show Improvement in 5 characters
- Beat Boss Battles on hard with 1 character
- Beat 25 events

-under rank
- Beat etleast 10 people in Brawl
- Show Improvement in 3 characters
- Beat Classic mode with 2 characters on Hard
- Beat any 10 Events
-Beginner
- Beat etleast 5 people in Brawl
- Show improvement in 1 character
- Beat Events 1,7,21,and 25 on hard.

Everyone starts at Rank Begginer and works his way up.

once again pm me any questions kk.

Oh, woe is the league... What a ripoff thread... Were've all the expert Wiichat Brawlers our league produced run off to--oh wait, AiB. =/ Ah well... No use crying over spilt Spicy Curry.

-Master!
Requirements:
- beat etleast 50 people over wifi
- Show improvements in all characters
- Beat me in a 3 min brawl.
- Beat Boss Battles with 5 characters on hard difficulty!
- Clear all Events on Normal

Already qualified in Master; except for beating you, ofcourse. ;D Havn't given me the chance yet. =P

"Show improvements in all characters" outweighs clearing all events on normal in terms of requirements, though. Step up the difficulty to Hard; anyone can do those Events on normal.

And no, I'm keeping my dignity and pride, not signing up for this. =P No offense.

Sounds cool... I guess although im not sure what makes you qualify as someone we have to beat to earn a title YOU think should be given to "good" players. And improve with ALL characters? What if we like only a few characters. Its called "playing style". People might only like strong types or high priority types. Doesnt sound to reasonable.

But what the heck. Sign me up. Im only sticking to my guns though.

I'm talkin about newbies and this took me over an hour to write give me some grief Magikarp lover.

A real champion or master at Brawl is ready for anything. Like any character. If your good at a character you'll be ready to face that same character and predict a win easier kk.

A real champion or master at Brawl is ready for anything. Like any character. If your good at a character you'll be ready to face that same character and predict a win easier kk.

Thats true for begginers who want do dive right into online play. But if youve been fighting a certain character for a while even without using them, you learn their moves. Plus it all comes down to the fighting style of whoevers controlling that character.Two people might use the same character in two totally different ways. Mastering a character the way YOU like to play will only help you so much.

And Ive no time for this tier list people keep hyping. I Just play the game and let the best player win.

Last edited:
I've used Ike and I wasn't pleased a simple character like Kirby was able to beat him like poop!

I'll show u how to beat Ike just watch me!

-__-

your talk about ike is fairly misguided...

read the ssbb tier list. THEN give REAL facts about certain characters

Wanna Brawl?

I'll beast your Ike

Code: 2579-4701-7921
Name: DUDE

Lets Brawl!

I've used Ike and I wasn't pleased a simple character like Kirby was able to beat him like poop!

I'll show u how to beat Ike just watch me!

-__-

Wanna

-__-

Wanna Brawl?

I'll beast your Ike

Code: 2579-4701-7921
Name: DUDE

Lets Brawl!

heh...you must not know who i am when it comes to ikes gameplay...either that or your very high about your kirby. either doesnt way, it doesnt matter to me. ill use this opportunity to shut players like you up.

0946-8059-4275
add it, get online, and get raped. lets go DUDE

Back