Super Smash Bros. VC Soon?

agn015

WiiChat Member
May 19, 2007
New Jersey
Wii Online Code
2507-5215-4257-2732
“Upcoming Virtual Console releases are a closely guarded secret, but consider this: Metroid went up right before the launch of Metroid Prime 3, and Super Mario Bros. 3 arrived just before Super Mario Galaxy. If the pattern holds up, there’s a decent chance that we’ll see the return of the original N64 Smash before Brawl arrives.”
http://gonintendo.com/?p=33240

I hope this is true! I'll definitely download this classic!

Sorry, I searched it and only found info about Brawl and nothing about the N64 version coming to the VC anytime soon.

Actually, all Smash Bros. games are being released tomorrow with updated graphics and the entire roster of Mortal Kombat II characters.

It's sad that spam on this forum is mistaken for a joke.

At the topic starter, no. I would like to see it though.

I haven't played SSB in so long can't wait. Then SSBB is going to be the sweetest Wii game this year in my opinion.

ShadowSage said:
I haven't played SSB in so long can't wait. Then SSBB is going to be the sweetest Wii game this year in my opinion.

if we get it this year that is....

Well we gotten Metroid games and Super Mario games, so i doubt it we prolly will get this game on the VC dunno when, could be around next month or March, who knows.

Wouldnt you think they we release it next monday to calm people about the recent delay? thats what id do. but nintendo doesnt really seem to do what the people want.

Back