Surprise EU VC update 25/12/07

Napalmbrain

WiiChat Member
May 15, 2006
Cardiff, Wales
Are you a PAL gamer feeling let down 'cos last Friday's update kind of sucked? Well you're in luck, because for the second time this month, Nintendo have decided to treat us to a special surprise update. As before, it's only one game, but it's a popular one:
Donkey Kong Country 3

Last edited:
They could of atleast had a xmas themed game

Darkprinny said:

You know, I can't think of any xmas themed games apart from Christmas Nights for the Saturn (and that was just an add-on for Nights).

Plus, I'm led to believe DKC 3 has an xmas-themed cheat.

No, you don't want an X-mas themed game. Most outright suck. If they gave us Home Alone 1-2 for X-mas that would be like handing a person a dog sh!t cake for X-mas.

Yeah, I would fear any X-mas themed games, theres probably one with Shaq in it.

Do you want to know why the States and the U.K. got this game????? This is why. This article is old as hell, but just shows what sold best at christmas in years past, since we are dealing with old games. Probably why. I wont put the whole article, as there is no point.

"The independent sales figures, gathered by NPD Research, listed the holiday season's top five selling games as follows: (1) Super Mario 64 (Nintendo of America for the Nintendo 64); (2) Donkey Kong Country 3 (NOA for the Super NES); (3) Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire (NOA for N64); (4) Donkey Kong Country 2 (NOA for SNES); and (5) Killer Instinct Gold (NOA for N64)."

Last edited:
Darkprinny said:
Do you whiners even know what your complaining about anymore? So you would rather have James Pond than completing the DK SNES trilogy?

On christmas day when most people get full Wii games anyway you'll moan about a classic snes game being released as well. I'm sure if Golden Eye ever gets released then you'll all still moan about it not being online or not being Perfect Dark or something.

I downloaded DK Country 3 yesterday and its pretty sweat. Its not as good as the original, but its 800 pts well spent.

Theres a few but due to the allcaholl content in me only two come to mind James pond 2 - main one
Antartic addventure - THERES SNOW

Back