switching tv's with WII

Drizzt Do'Urden

go habs go
Jan 9, 2007
Got a PS3 when it was out . it's juste awesome , but it's not the point

Bought a Wii between Xmas and new year . Was at the GF place , we were playing on 22'' tv . Now i bring it to my home to play on my 96'' HDTV projector.

The remote is acting exactly like if i'm playing on the 22'' tv , but on the 96'' one . i juste make a little move and the controller goes from one side to another . and it doesn't stop shaking

is there a way to , like , ''format'' the sensor bar so it will work on my tv ?

i can't play wii sports nor zelda , since it's acting crazy . I'm trying to play golf but it doesn't stop shaking....

thanks a lot !

Drizzt

Try to navigate your way with your shaky on-screen hand to the Wii settings. Once there, go to page 2 and select sensor bar settings and go to sensitivity. Good luck and I hope that helps solve your problem. :)

did that . not changing anything. i need to point upward for the cursor to be in the middle fo the screen , and when i point like 1 degree downward , it goes directly to the bottom.

Drizzt

The only thing I can think that can make a change has been mentioned before, sensitivity. You could also try sensor bar position but first you need to come up with something in order to place the sensor bar and not let it floating. ;)

Drizzt Do'Urden said:
can't , it's a projector screen . there's nothing on the bottom

Drizzt

You have to have the sensor bar positioned somewhere. And it is probably either below or above the projection screen. In which case you have to make sure the wii's settings are set accordingly.

Have you tried changing the sensitivity in both ways ? You mentioned that it gets from the highest end to the lowest with just a single move. Try lowering the sensitivity if you haven't. (or increasing it for that matter, you never know)

this helped fix mine.

1. Go into Zelda if you can
2. Choose a game file
3. Once in, press +
4. From there navigate down to where it says calibration (orsomething) and has a + there.
5. Aim at the + and press +
6. Follow the instructions.
7. Your problem would be on the 3rd thing. You can press up and down whilest pointing at the middle of the screen and MAKE the pointer go in the middle when you are pointing there.

Helped with me ;)

BTW, if i helped click on the scales next to my Sig and add to my rep! :)

Back