Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Fight Stick Review

Godwind

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2009
[video=youtube;nn4fxg1vOck]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn4fxg1vOck[/video]

A review of the Tatsunoko VS Capcom Arcade Stick. I make some very obvious points how Gentiles and Arcade Sticks should be compatible.

I couldn't care less for this device, but it was interesting to know your opinion on it.

holy crap we have the same wireless gamecube controller yo. I love those things. The only wii accesories i have are 2 remotes and a nunchuck. i see all the other things as a waste of money. I have tried the fight stick buthe easiest control scheme for Tvs.C is thw wii remote and nunchuck. Im gonna make a video review on youtube though.

holy crap we have the same wireless gamecube controller yo. I love those things. The only wii accesories i have are 2 remotes and a nunchuck. i see all the other things as a waste of money. I have tried the fight stick buthe easiest control scheme for Tvs.C is thw wii remote and nunchuck. Im gonna make a video review on youtube though.

That is pretty cool. Interesting that you would pick the Wii Remote Nunchuck Combination.

That is pretty cool. Interesting that you would pick the Wii Remote Nunchuck Combination.

Its okay, but im gonna try to get a wii classic controller

Try giving it a thrashing and see how it holds up (or the Me test)

I have been reading things about it breaking

dude, did you even try street fighter II or one of it's clones with it? I want to know if it's good for laying down hadukens ... if ya know what I'm saying ...

Back