Tekken 6

King of Pop

Platinum Lord
Mar 27, 2009
Chicago, Illinois
Wii Online Code
1254-9433-9791-1069
I don't own a PS3 but I want one. Now T6 is expected this year. There will be a bunch of new things like creating your own character. I wish they made this for PS2. Any comments?

T6 will be on the 360 as well, so that's where the superior online play will be as well...

I don't understand that though.... 360?!?!? WTF! That's gonna be hard as fudge to play it like that. -Sigh- the only Tekken that won't be in my collection....

Meh, I prefer the PS3's controller a hell of a lot better for fighters. But the 360's is probably a bit better for FPS's. Not sure whether I'll pick this up though, I got Soul Calibur 4 but don't really play it much. It does look good...

eh...either controls work for me, but since i have a PS3 and not a 360 i'll be getting the PS3 version.

Tekken 6. always loved the Tekken series. Arcade versions are always better but the console versions are still worth the buy

man I grew up on Tekken.... #2 and #3 will always remain the best with gameplay and music

Can't wait for it to come out.

street fighter sucks. Tekken 1 is at least a hundred times etter than any street fighter. then add the rest of the Tekken series and you have a better fighting game series.

any more news on when the new Tekken will come?

tekken 2 will ALWAYS be the #1 tekken game ever. best music gameplay and characters. and lets not forget tekken 3! :D i just unlocked everyone on tekken 2 again!!!!

The final boss.... omg.... he's just unstoppable. his/its name is Azazel. hes well over 10 feet tall. got a spiked tail, arms and he can zap u like what Devil and Angel did. He can freeze u like Jinpachi did. good luck to u guys!!!

Street Fighter 4 and Tekken 6 are two different beasts, but that's a whole other discussion. I wish that they would bring back Jun, Devil, and Angel. Maybe the custom creation will have options to do that. I also hope that the character custion is NOTHING like the one in Soul Calibur 4 where you need ugly clothers to get good stats.

Back