over 2000 members

and only like 3 mods that come here

-_- *sigh*

ion please make more mods :yesnod:

bw! said:
over 2000 members

There is over 38'000.

There is a vast MOD team but most left the forum for good and only come once everyone 4 months for 5 minutes such as flip and vert so they should not keep their powers.

Prez, Mitch and Trulen all come here and do a good job but they are hardly active and mitch and trulen lack power as they only MOD one section each.

Syntax is why we are seeing members banned, threads locked etc. He is active but needs more support.

bw! said:
over 2000 members

-_- *sigh*

ion please make more mods :yesnod:

Not over 2,000, more like around 100 members come on every day. Besides, I think the mods are doing great.

Seems like the mods are doing a good job to me though.
Nothing of concern as arisen yet, everything is running smoothly.

More staff would be good though in the sense that if something were to happen etc. we would be better prepared for it. Clean this place up even more as well.
Maybe we will see more next year or something?

CantGetAWii said:
Seems like the mods are doing a good job to me though.
Nothing of concern as arisen yet, everything is running smoothly.

More staff would be good though in the sense that if something were to happen etc. we would be better prepared for it. Clean this place up even more as well.
Maybe we will see more next year or something?

I say hire soon, it is a highly popular console with high demand and a big holiday season is about to happen, we have to prepare for the worst or best in terms of forum popularity.

Cpt.McCloud said:
There is over 38'000.

There is a vast MOD team but most left the forum for good and only come once everyone 4 months for 5 minutes such as flip and vert so they should not keep their powers.

Prez, Mitch and Trulen all come here and do a good job but they are hardly active and mitch and trulen lack power as they only MOD one section each.

Syntax is why we are seeing members banned, threads locked etc. He is active but needs more support.

Prez is still trying to get his computer fixed, I believe.
Mitch and Trulen... well? Hmm.

I would say that both Mitch and Trulen are quite active. I'm not the only one who is banning and or locking threads. The reason you may see me on more is probably due to the fact that I usually have my status set to visible. Whereas, Mitch is usually invisible.. That sneaky lil devil

Syntax said:
I would say that both Mitch and Trulen are quite active. I'm not the only one who is banning and or locking threads. The reason you may see me on more is probably due to the fact that I usually have my status set to visible. Whereas, Mitch is usually invisible.. That sneaky lil devil

You even know you want more staff added Matt, don't deny it.:lol:

I never denied anything :) What I would like to be seen done is have the old moderators who no longer post here removed and replaced by someone who would be a fit for the position.

This has turned a little off topic, lets return to thanking the admin and just hope he isn't like Nintendo and ignores the main consumer.

Back