Madden Sub-Forum

I don't know, that's pretty popular. Now with online begging for league play, and an active league already here, yeah, well, they're going to have a place that is a reliable place to chat about it, and it may as well be here. Maybe you wouldn't want to create a sub-forum for every game, but 32 people isn't nothing. If they do a good job organizing, they will draw others in as well.

Even though it may be a high selling game I don't think that it's popular enough here at WiiChat to have its own sub-forum. Even though 32 members may be quite a bit it's not enough to have its own dedicated sub-forum.

Since EA is really churning out the online titles now (MoHH2 coming in Nov), how about an EA sub-forum? That limits how big the forum index page gets, but still lets you cater to excited groups of fans. Heck, it wouldn't be a crazy idea to group the 1st party titles together either.

That I wouldn't mind. Seeing as EA covers all of the popular sports games such as Fifa, NHL, NFL, NBA, MLB etc..

ilikecookies said:
hahahahahaha thats funny! cooking mama doesn't have online play or fans.

Madden has very few UK fans (workin in a game shop in the past in the 5years I was there 1 person asked for a madden)

The Creation of EA Sports --

"In 1989 EA producer Richard Hilleman hired Gamestar's Scott Orr to re-design John Madden Football, then a disappointing Apple II game, for the fast-growing Sega Genesis. Orr and Hilleman together developed the game that we still recognize today as Madden Football, the best-selling title in the history of games in North America. They focused on producing a great head-to-head two-player game with an intuitive interface and responsive controls. When the game shipped it immediately became a major hit."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_game
Read paragraph - 1990's

I think it deserves a sub-forum.

Darkprinny said:
Madden has very few UK fans (workin in a game shop in the past in the 5years I was there 1 person asked for a madden)
Im gona get it wen it comes out and yes a fifa thread would be nice aswell (once i get a Wii)

Back