Can we expect more sub forums?(yeah this topic again)

LeWaffles

CUSTOM
Jul 25, 2007
Around Chicago
Dear i0n and everyone else at wiichat, Thank you for clicking on this thread even if its another "sub-forum topic", I know there are a million of these threads, but still no action, other than Halo 3. Sure everyones busy, but i think it would be best if we didn't have to make a new, say Mario And Sonic in the Olympic Games thread everytime a new spec of info comes out. Please don't take this as me complaining about another topic, especially since the games haven't been out yet. But the release dates for these games are closing in and i question if we are going to see seperate forums for these games. I think the reason why games like Mp3 or Madden hasn't been as discussed is because their threads get lost in the wii gaming section. Its just a suggestion, however i think it would be in everyones best interest and more activity on the boards.

I don't think Madden deserves its own sub-forum in any way. Mario and Sonic is probably more deserving than madden. And I think maybe in the next month we should get rid of the Super Paper Mario and Strikers Charged sub-forums and replace them with SMG and the newly arriving in Europe MP3.

But I'm pretty confident that will happen so no complaints here.

mario strikers should not go.

i think any game that involve friend codes needs a sub forum, as there will be a million and one posts saying add me.

no multi platform games should have sub forums, unless they use friends codes. which i doubt they will.

SmG needs one, Mario and sonic sucks so it doesdnt lol,
MP3 will need one, medal of honour heroes 2 might need one, its ging to be big,

mario kart wii will need one, same with BWii

^God I can't get over that avy.

Don't expect anything to be done. i0n comes for a few days every month and its just to maintain the site, not to improve it.

Over time there will be sub forums added for the popular Wii hits. The only reason as to why no sub forums have been added yet is due to the fact that their not necessarily needed at this time. Also i0n is active around these parts. So for those of you who are worried about his absence you shouldn't be. As you may notice he has been posting threads regarding various wii hardware and games.

^I beg to differ. I don't mind you covering for i0n, but don't go making false excuses. You and I both know that if we had an active admin we would have MP3 and SMG sub-forums by now.

BTW were you the one that changed my sig?

LevesqueIsKing said:
^I beg to differ. I don't mind you covering for i0n, but don't go making false excuses. You and I both know that if we had an active admin we would have MP3 and SMG sub-forums by now.

BTW were you the one that changed my sig?

Here you go..

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/39569-wii-video-cast-p.html#post706567

Even though i0n may not post much he is still active around these parts. You must remember that both administrators and moderators have the ability to change their online status to invisible. Thus you may not see him in the currently active users list. I believe a sub forum wasn't added for MP3 due to the fact that there haven't been that many threads on the game. At least that's what I've seen. As for SMG I believe that once we come closer to the release date we'll see a sub forum added for the game.

Regarding your signature:

I wasn't the one who changed it.

^Alright, alright, he made one post :lol: :wink:

However, your debate about there being 'not many MP3 threads' is a weak one. If we didn't have a Brawl sub forum there wouldn't be many Brawl threads either. There would be more than MP3, but there wouldn't be near as many. Having said that, now that there is a Brawl forum it is my most visited now because by giving it a sub-forum it allows the topic to flourish. I have no doubt that the same would happen to an MP3 or SMG sub-forum if there would be one made today.

Seeing as Metroid Prime 3 has been out for awhile now I don't believe that a sub forum is necessarily needed. However, once we come closer to the release date of Super Mario Galaxy I'm sure that there'll be a sub forum added for the discussion of that game.

I am with this idea and suggest that we have a lot more temporary sub forums.

Like prime could of been a sub forum for a while then removed and the same could of happened with Resident Evil 4.

However, I would of liked to see more Staff, so we can rely on the site more and less problems get over looked, as I spot lots of things which could be dealt with but havnt even been mentioned.

If it were MOD's or admins it wouldnt matter as long as more power is spread around.

I would also request for those inactive staff members have there powers removed, such as flip, who once made a return in one thread and sparked controvesy calling the black population 'N*ggas' and made up some life story of how his parents abused him and how they were sold to prostitution.

I think the return of Writing staff would also be cool as they were a great addition to the site.

I actually do support any ideas that surround the addition of new areas to the site, so I agree with your request completely. :)

For a sub-forum, I'd definitely go for a PSP Section, maybe a sub-forum of the PS3's. If not that, a separate section of the forum for handheld consoles. In this section could be the DS Lite and PSP sections.

Back