Petition for Everybodys Nintendo Channel Sub-Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSBBFan101

Meta-Knight's # 1 Fan
Jun 18, 2007
Behind your local game retailer.
Wii Online Code
8246-2463-9009-5471
Whenever i made suggestions for sub-forums, mods turn me down. so i wanna see what u think. if we had a everybody's nintendo channel sub forum, we could talk about the upcoming ds demos and videos.
so lets get 30 people to sign.

A sticky in the DS channel could easily solve this problem, rather than making a sub-forum. And by the way, that isn't all the channel does.

LevesqueIsKing said:
A sticky in the DS channel could easily solve this problem, rather than making a sub-forum. And by the way, that isn't all the channel does.
What else does it do besides serve as a DS download station and show videos for Wii games?

EDIT: and yeah we worry about a sticky/sub-forum when it comes out everywhere else.

I don't think an entire subforum is necessary for this. Like LIK said.

JAKE196 said:
What else does it do besides serve as a DS download station and show videos for Wii games?

EDIT: and yeah we worry about a sticky/sub-forum when it comes out everywhere else.
I had assumed he was referring to DS videos, in which case he would have been forgetting about the Wii trailers. On top of that there are articles and user ratings, to my knowledge.

Expect this channel either:
1. For christmas
2. Immediatly before WiiFit's release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back