The Best Weopen In Zelda To Use/most Fun To Use

at the end of the game you will need to move these statues in the temple of time you can control them with this rod its very fun as they have an axe and you can hulk smash things

hehehe love the spinner could've used some more areas to use it in though the stallord boss was awesome because of the spinner

deity_link said:
hehehe love the spinner could've used some more areas to use it in though the stallord boss was awesome because of the spinner
I agree. The boss fight on the Spinner was a lot of fun, but it doesn't see much action outside of that dungeon.

I think the Bow / Bomb combo is my favorite weapon. Not overly useful, besides one or two puzzles, but entertaining.

The spinner is awesomeness in a can.

But you can only buy the can in the sand dungeon.

And by the time you're out, the awesomeness lost its fizz ;-;

I wish the spinner would move longer before it decides to stop D:

Ha Ha I Just Remembered The Golded Cucco (chicken) Part In The Game. if only you could use it as a weapon....

Last edited:
When I am running around the map breaking barrels and cutting weeds I sometimes still get sunflower seeds for the sling shot. What the hell would I need the sling shot anymore for when I have perfectly good arrows?

kitkat_bar said:
When I am running around the map breaking barrels and cutting weeds I sometimes still get sunflower seeds for the sling shot. What the hell would I need the sling shot anymore for when I have perfectly good arrows?
The slingshot is arguably the least used weapon in the game. I only used it in the forest temple for shooting down spiders and sniping moblins.

Back