the disk slot's light??

registerednerd said:
In as much as that was uncalled for, I must agree. As a moderator in another section, I can say that it is very frustrating so see just how many people go out creating new threads on a whim without searching first. BTW, mind if I steal that pic? I could make good use of it (either that or visit the online section more often)

please... like we need another idiot trolling the forums looking for duplicated topics and posting this

PtonJalken said:
who cares if they ask more then once.. u dont need to reply.
Actually yes, we do.
you might not care about the forum but there are some who do.
This forum would go to **** if there wern't more people who tell these noobs to use the search.

i have a question about the orange light being on all the time......
can it be on forever without affecting the system?

Geovanny1 said:
i have a question about the orange light being on all the time......
can it be on forever without affecting the system?
yeah.......DUH!.....Why do you think it stays on,cause it'll afect the system?NO!Nintendo would not do that.DUH!:wtf: :crazy: :arf: :tard: :drool: :eek:ut:

Yeah, this is THE biggest problem with this forum. Really, I guess all that can be done is to sticky some broad topic threads atop each forum as has already been done for other topics such as error codes. Still, there will be idiots in 7th grade or with a minimal grasp of the English language who will continue to start the 104,315th thread about what kind of memory card you have to buy, and if they can use their PSP pro duo.

Lol, you can't post a single thread that you haven't searched up on unless you want your virtual head bit off by mod wannabees. Anyways, what you do is send yourself a message from your registered email. Make sure that you DON'T READ IT. The blue light will pulse, alerting you of a new message. This only works when the console is on standby. Also, give da Wii an hour or so to get the email recieved. What I don't know is if you have to do this every day, because mine turns off the next mornng... anyone know?

Calvinhedge said:
Lol, you can't post a single thread that you haven't searched up on unless you want your virtual head bit off by mod wannabees. Anyways, what you do is send yourself a message from your registered email. Make sure that you DON'T READ IT. The blue light will pulse, alerting you of a new message. This only works when the console is on standby. Also, give da Wii an hour or so to get the email recieved. What I don't know is if you have to do this every day, because mine turns off the next mornng... anyone know?

hmm, perhaps use the search function and your question will be answered...
(its right there on the right of the page btw)

Prez said:
hmm, perhaps use the search function and your question will be answered...
(its right there on the right of the page btw)
you're right, new threads can ve extremely annoying after a while:frown2:

Back