The little things that counts.

Douten

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2008
FL
Wii Online Code
8244-2285-2713-6668
So for those who've enjoyed (or is frustrated trying to rush SSE) playing Brawl, instead of picking out its flaws, what are some things you find that makes the game that much more great?

On top of my head two things come to mind, nothing major but it's good that they include it.

One is when in the Brawl mode of character selection you have to hold B on the GC controller to get back to the main menu, but that's not true in the stage selection. Big deal? Sort of, read on if you want to know why. You see my friends and I sometime tend to click start before we switch character. So in Melee we have to press B to get back to the character selection. Sometime, though, he pressed B then I do. We then get kick back to the sub menu of Melee, but not anymore in Brawl. Really, that little detail tells me how much thought they put into it :yesnod:

Second is the option of my music option, more specifically for the menu. For a person who likes ost, like me, it's really nice that I can change the ratio of which of the three song it can play in the menu so it doesn't get repetitive.

What are the little, or big, contents in Brawl that makes you appreciate it that much more? : )

Last edited:
As far as the gameplay goes, I seem to be picking up items easier (as in running through them full speed and grabbing them) and I can hang onto cliffs easier. I don't know why, but in melee sometimes I'll go to hang there on purpose and just slide down the wall and die.

I like the trophy thing, so much more fun. All the new options there is and of course online (Even though it is alittle laggy right now.) I dunno how people can sit there and pick out everything that is bad. Even if there is some bad stuff it is still a step up from Melee. As for SSE I like that it is long. I hate just flying through a game.

I really like how when Toon Link's bombs explode, it is all wind wakerish, and not like a regular explosion that occurs in the game. That little detail makes him so much more awesome.

FYI: in melee you had to hold b down to get back from character selection also... so some of your friends held the button down instead of pressing it

but i agree with the music... so well put together

Yeah you do press B in Melee to go back to char selection, but if you were to accidently press B there it'd take you back in another menu, which won't happen in Brawl cause you've gotta hold it down.

Another thing I like is how you can transfer your name to your Wii mote if you were to go to a friend house and play their copy, or a tournament, etc. good feature :3

Back