The next wave of Wii's

Ronald said:
Ok, so i live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada, where and when can i get one asap? will i have to go to burlington, Toronto stay in hamilton or something like that?
stay in hamilton DUH!

anthonym2006 said:
stay in hamilton DUH!

But what im saying is there any orders that might be coming in earlier then others in any of these places? Like when will the next earliest hamilton one be?

does anyone know when the next shipment of Wii's are in Seattle, Washington???????!!!!! I really want one for Dec. 25 :mad:

If you have a gamecrazy in your town you should try and talk to them tomorrow early morning. Mine told me they have a 80% chance they are getting a shipment in tomorrow morning sometime before noon. Best thing about it, is all those little brats are gonna be in school!!! So i can just swing over there on my lunch break from work and pick it up...then i'll have something sitting in my trunk, taunting me the rest of the day at work.

haha yea ure right ima be @ school 2morrow its a good thing i come out @ 12:22 though :devil: thank u thanksgiving lol o yea i just picked up a copy of zelda tp @ my local toys r us store i cant beleive they still have it since launch they had like 16 copies of excite truck and many other games now all i need is the console im hoping that ill get 1 by friday ill camp if i have 2

Just call your stores. Now that it's after launch 99% of stores will tell you when AND how many consoles they are getting to keep stock flying off of shelves.

Scream said:
Actually, not one store has told me when they are getting any or how many they are getting.

That sucks, a bunch of other people on here got responses. Keep at it, someone will crack.

do you guys think that there are gonna be lines if stores have em on black friday? if so, when do you think would be a good time to go if my local gamestop opens at 7am?

employees never say the abount of unit only the etimated date they will arrive

I am going to call my local superstore later today to see when they are expecting the wiis. i hope friday

in canada it wont be black friday or thanksgiving. in canada i am not expecting a huge line up. unless they give out ticket i will arrive there 2 hours before. if no tickets i wil arrive there 10 min. before

I just called target and they said that they get more wiis by "hopefully before christmas"

Back