The Official Call of Duty: WaW Discussion Thread

Went on for a couple of games. I got 72-4. In tdm WTF I cannot actually believe how bad both teams were, and I was using a carbine, no mp40, thompson etc. Next game I only got 30-3, but thats still better than most people. I can't get over how i got 72 out of 75 kills LOL

is it possible

Hi guys, I hope this is the right place to post, I don't want to start a new thread somewhere else.

Anyways, just bought cod-waw on ebay during the holidays and am currently at level 65, but I do not want prestige so continue to play at 65. Doesn't seem like you get any benefits or additional items so I decline, correct me if I am wrong.

Here's my question that I've been wondering about...

I realize there are some really good players, are they THAT good or are they cheating with some kind of head lock shot? I tend to think there is no such cheat, because sometimes i get lucky and quickly kill someone with a head shot, but just wondering. Thanks for the replies...

Probably some hackers, I never play WaW any more just because you can't play a decent game without someone finding a hack to beat everyone. Their are some people that are just really good, but knowing WaW they're probably using a glitch or a hack

Hi guys, I hope this is the right place to post, I don't want to start a new thread somewhere else.

Anyways, just bought cod-waw on ebay during the holidays and am currently at level 65, but I do not want prestige so continue to play at 65. Doesn't seem like you get any benefits or additional items so I decline, correct me if I am wrong.

Here's my question that I've been wondering about...

I realize there are some really good players, are they THAT good or are they cheating with some kind of head lock shot? I tend to think there is no such cheat, because sometimes i get lucky and quickly kill someone with a head shot, but just wondering. Thanks for the replies...

YOU ARE WRONG
you get to make more custom classes with almost every other prestige
10 custom classes for 10 prestiges

Okay, thanks, extra custom classes, but no additional items, thanks.

Yeah, lots of people disappearing, unlimited rocket grenades, shadows on cliffside game, does take the fun out of the game, or guys that just will not die, I understand what you mean.

The funniest thing happened the other game. This guy runs up behind me and plants a bouncing betty right next to me, I had to laugh at that one, original.

Time to try getting a cheap cod-mwf.

The waw servers are down, been that way for the past hour (currently 212352z), anyone else having same problems? I'll look around, but does anyone know where the Wii servers are located, hopefully not in Japan.

Getting my mwr today, 4-5 days turned out to be 2 weeks, oh well, see you guys on mwr.

Back