The official conduit thread - the sequel

You can change the melee, and grenade sensitivity in the options menu under controls>sensitivity. That is one thing I "LOVED" about this game, at least High Voltage had the foresight to make the controls 100% customizable. You can set any button or any action, to anything you want.

Don't get me wrong. This game is great, I didn't put down the controller for 2 weeks, I've been playing the crap out of it. But the many problems I've had with Nintendo over the years, starting with N64, Gamecube, Wii. They're trying but it's just not working for me anymore. I am a hardcore gamer, and Nintendo just hasn't been able to keep up in that category. They lost the Final Fantasy series years back, and since have had **** for RPGs. Now they have nothing in the way of serious fighting games after Soulcalibur 2. Though Wii shop has Street Fighter, Kof, and Samurai Showdown (which can be bought on XBox Live so...).

Please understand I am a very big nintendo fan, I have an old NES, a SNES, two N64, a Gamecube, GB, GBA, Wii. I love them all and this is hard for me to admit that nintendo has lost their touch. I'm sry, but the XBox has more of what I want from a console, and my Wii in particular has not helped in my decision. Nintendos were known for being long lasting durable machines, and yet the Wii is very fragile. It's not like Nintendo at all.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong. This game is great, I didn't put down the controller for 2 weeks, I've been playing the crap out of it. But the many problems I've had with Nintendo over the years, starting with N64, Gamecube, Wii. They're trying but it's just not working for me anymore. I am a hardcore gamer, and Nintendo just hasn't been able to keep up in that category. They lost the Final Fantasy series years back, and since have had **** for RPGs. Now they have nothing in the way of serious fighting games after Soulcalibur 2. Though Wii shop has Street Fighter, Kof, and Samurai Showdown (which can be bought on XBox Live so...).

Please understand I am a very big nintendo fan, I have an old NES, a SNES, two N64, a Gamecube, GB, GBA, Wii. I love them all and this is hard for me to admit that nintendo has lost their touch. I'm sry, but the XBox has more of what I want from a console, and my Wii in particular has not helped in my decision. Nintendos were known for being long lasting durable machines, and yet the Wii is very fragile. It's not like Nintendo at all.
I have to admit that you are really a nintendo fan.

Does anyone here still play TC? I kinda liked in the beginning but then I realized that HVS weren't too expereinced with online & stuff. After trying to "love" TC when in comparison to WaW I realized "wow...this game sucks", now I'm moving back to CoD :_
Who else supports SEGA/HVS/TC by buying TC but didn't/doens't like the game all that much?

I was highly disappointed. and yes, i think WaW is still the best wii shooter, as ugly as it is.

the new conduit will have split screen look at the picture also the other one is the new enimies on the splitscreen image look at the cool new map the radar hasnt been added yet there still improving the graphics this news is coming straight from high voltage

Back