The Official Flash Thread

Half Empty

CHAD SMITH IS KING!
Nov 24, 2006
Severna Park, MD
Wii Online Code
7404-0035-3816-1331
This thread is for strictly flash related material. AS, your projects, whatever. Right now I am making my first flash, I will post it once it is done. Do any of you guys/gals use flash?

Half Empty said:
This thread is for strictly flash related material. AS, your projects, whatever. Right now I am making my first flash, I will post it once it is done. Do any of you guys/gals use flash?
I wish I had Flash you little bastard! :lol:

Really though, it's an awesome (+ expensive...) program, I bet it's amazing. :) Imageready can't hold a flicker to the wall of fire that is Flash. :tard:

I think Gymdawg has Flash...maybe Coleman (new guy)? He already has CS3, wouldn't be surprised if he has the latest Flash program as well. xD

*EDIT*

Wow, i'm good. :lol: Coleman already posted. :/

Haha!

Working at a media place, we keep up to date with our programs. I have the full version of CS3.

A new layout for my portfolio I'm working on can be found at:

http://jcolemandesigns.com/birds.html

I'm still a beginner on it, but I love looking at tutorials and learning more and more with it.

coleman said:
Haha!

Working at a media place, we keep up to date with our programs. I have the full version of CS3.

A new layout for my portfolio I'm working on can be found at:

http://jcolemandesigns.com/birds.html

I'm still a beginner on it, but I love looking at tutorials and learning more and more with it.
Looks VERY nice, what kind of website are you building with that layout?

ssbb_lover said:
Looks VERY nice, what kind of website are you building with that layout?

Just an online portfolio showcasing my work. I'll get it completely workin one day...

Wow, your site looks extremely professional. I only have Flash 8, but I like it alot.

Thanks! I did that site on Flash 8. Haven't gotten to work much with Flash CS3 yet, but hopefully that will change soon.

coleman said:
Thanks! I did that site on Flash 8. Haven't gotten to work much with Flash CS3 yet, but hopefully that will change soon.
Lol, where you work I wouldn't be surprised. >.<

Back