The "Official" SSBB Release Date??

Ooze33

Oct 28, 2006
Free Country, USA
Wii Online Code
5563-5262-9999-5897
I was reading issue #166 of GAMEINFORMER magazine that had a preview for Super Smash Bros. Brawl. On the info area of the preview it said:

RELEASE: June 1

True fact or hoax??
I sure hope it's true!!!!!!!!!! What do you think?

(If you get the issue, it is on page 74)

you will be a VERY lucky person if you get it for you birthday!

lol i plan on prebuying two and forcing family members to pre buy others they got a good deal at ebgames trade in three games 8$ or more each get a wii or ps3 title

If this is true, June 1st is the greatest day ever. I have a ? though, if I pre-order from EB do they ship on launch or earlier? Cuz I really need to get it first day :tard:

halo 3 and ssbb r gonna come out very close to eachother, i wonder which will sell more copies, i want ssbb way more

KooBloo said:
halo 3 and ssbb r gonna come out very close to eachother, i wonder which will sell more copies, i want ssbb way more

Unfortunately, Halo 3 probably will sell more because it is more "anticipated:mad:"
I hope I'm wrong!!

142 days till it comes out......I wonder how the control scheme will be. I mean if you really have to put a lot of force on wiimote movements then people playing together could really hurt each other. Like a really Brawl! :smilewinkgrin:

RonsonLambert said:
you use a gamecube control not the wiimote...

Actually, no one knows quite yet what the controls are going to be.
Remember, that release date could be wrong. (i hope not!)

Ive heard and read its being released in the summer for a while now. Most certain its true.

Back