The "Old gen Nintendo" appreciation thread

DJ Flip

Ultra 0wn3r
Jul 5, 2007
Virgina
Wii Online Code
4525-1699-3982-6566
well here is a thread where you can quote your greatest moments with all the old forgotten systems.. post pics of them, write your experiences with them, pretty much just post what and why you miss the old gen systems that reprasented nintendo in the past.

I for one miss The N64...
n64.gif

Also i want to appreciate those unforgettable games for the nintendo 64:
zelda:eek:carina of time
CaratulaLegendofZelda_OcarinaofTime.jpg

Good times...Good times

I miss my old faithful N64 (sold it for a ps1 game)boo hoo
sorry nintendo...i vowe to be a fan to you souly

Not so much my NES...blew it up long time ago with friends cause i was board...lol

well post away your feelings....

My days with the NES will never be forgotten. Playing Super Mario Bros, Zelda and Double Dragon are truly cherished. These can now be relived with the VC in all their glory but without all the old mishaps...this is one of the best things Nintendo ever did!

Pffft.
Snes was the best.

Secret of Mana <3
Still my most favorite game to date.

I still have my nintendo 64! :ciappa:

My favorite game to date is probably still Ocarina of Time, or maybe tied with guitar hero.

My friends and I still stay up all night just doing speed runs of Ocarina of Time seeing who can do it the fastest

Mine is my N64,
I still have it and my favourite game is Banjo and Kazooie.
I will never forget those days.:cool:

:lol: the 64 isn't the an "old" generation system, its more like "mid" generation

an "old" generation system is an nes or an snes :lol:

I miss my NES. back in the late 80's-early 90's my mom would come home atleast once a week with a new game. It was so cool. These days. The only games I can actually stand on the NES is Super Mario Bros. 123, Contra, and Geurilla War. Was it Geurilla(SP)Warfare ... or?

I loved the SNES. Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart, F-Zero, NBA Jam, Mortal Kombat 1 and 2, Contra 3, Super Castlevania, Zelda, etc. Great times.

i also liked to jam and earl so fun... especially with freinds... they should make an advanced version of it!

Oro
I posted in the wii section

Meh I like all the classic consoles
But my Saturn, Dreamcast, Megadrive mostly

Back