The Pokemon League Thread

lol You guys really think this is going to work? lol You got to be kidding me! Last time you said the thread was going to be more organized, look what happened! This isn't even organized! Your not even saying what type the Elite Four is!

Then I would state that Teddy...

Look! He said Retard! How mean, it's not there fault!!!

errr...another reason wh this league will be better. there arent any crooked leaders, and if there are, then they will be removed

Well... I don't know if I want to join this Gym Leader Thingy~Mc~Bober. If you guys need someone, I will be waiting I guess...

Teddy: I don't know why you did this... You just made an extra 5 hours of my time go straight down the drain with trying to help in the old Thread... A real leader wouldn't do that, steel someone elses time in making a thread, and then you mess it all up for everyone? Why Teddy? it makes NO SENSE!

Last edited:
I gots a question: Do the Regis count as legendaries because I can enter them in the Battle Tower....Please don't count them for they are some of my best pokemon.

This is a tougher or more fun way to do it. In Crystal there were to leagues... In the wiichat too... an easier league (the other one) and a cooler and very tougher league (this one :D)

im the steel one in ur league now, but ive only got 4 atm, but they are not eved so im gona use that team for the time being while i ev a new similar team

Back