The Pokemon League Thread

lol chica im s rry im tired its 3:51 AM here and im happy now and im not trying to start a argument so im jsut going today that u were rite and i ws wrong

i take showers before i go to bed lol and i sleep a lot during the day i fall alsleep well waiting for them to reord my recor in the hall of fame lol and whens its like 2 pm here in the states everyones alssp but whens its late here so i get on at nite naway chicagoan sry for being so mean i waz tired but fell asleep at keyboard lol and now im all refreshed

and

ill vs any gym team except multi lol i jsut beat the fire one! yes lol or ifsomeone wants to battl my gym team water/eletric your welcome to do that

lol jamaa i sitll cant belie u beat me you had caught me off guard with counter lol iif only earthquake would have done like 2 more damage i would of won lol and danny give me liek 10 minutes plz lol

u get a badge which isa pokemo named DNIC3BADGE it would be WaterBadge but im part eletric so yea..but soon i might go to keeping badge records online

yep thats our gym rules o yea and no items! and like more minutes now lol just naming your badge and hatching the egg lol

Back