The truth behind Bowling - please comment!

I nor Bob said that it can't be done. We said that you should just use your natural curve, not try hard to throw straight. No spare situation can't use your curve modified just a bit.

I use this to my advantage and I have studied bowling to!If you move to the right a tiny bit and when you swing swing all the way to the right it will almost go straight and I get a strike or spare EVERY time,tyr it!:D

it doesn't matter were you are in relationship to the sensor bar... its the twist to the left it curves left twist to the right it curves right. just as if u were holding a real ball... keep it straight it goees straight have ur hand ont he left hand side of the ball and bowl it will put a right spin on it and vice versa. the game is actually pretty realistic. it also depend on how fast u move the remote and were you release the button as to how far out the ball drops or starts to spin.

one great thing about the game... the lanes are always perfectly oiled... unlike real life bowling alleys.

:zzz: um... i understand the whole aspect of figuring out how the bowling controlls work... but honest... if you just bowl (the right way, yes there is a right and wrong when it comes to technique) then you won't have to worry about all this technical stuff with reguard to the controlls

Back