The wii is strong!

Dbomb3

wiiwii
Oct 2, 2007
San jose
Wii Online Code
6089-6603-3065-9651
Im really surprised at how strong the wii is. i have heard several accounts of the wii falling, tipping, etc. resulting no serious damage. First off, i heard that a man had bought the wii, and whan driving home to play, he crashed and the wii flew through the window, and slid about 50 feet or so. He said when he plugged it in, everything was fine! and, my friend was playing SSBM and his chair gave out while he was holding on to the GC controller, down came the wii, about 3 ft down onto a cement floor, everything worked fine, only bad thing was a minor chip. Have you had any disasters w/ ur wii, that turned out to be OK?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA 100th POST!!!!!!

Congratz on the 100th post!
No I haven't had any disasters but I never knew it was this strong. Thanks for sharing this with WiiChat.

Threw my phone at it. Makes a clickin' noise now.

hah. thats pretty funny. why would you throw a phone at it tho?

hah. seriously, since it was launch day, i bet some people tried to get it!:lol:

I dropped it by accident 6 inches above the ground on top of my sensor bar which is on a solid tile floor. Everything still works perfectly

Sometimes I get angry while playing GC games on my Wii that I pulled the controller back and the Wii fell down like 8 inches from the ground and its okay.

My sister was walking out of my room and she tripped over the gamecube controller and down came the wii. That was about 4 feet and it still works fine

Actually...I've never had a system break =) Except for a Gamecube... but that's because someone scratched the lens...

The gamecube will still be the best system ever. Mine dropped from on top of my entertainment system, about 7 feet. Also fell down the stairs. absolutely nothing wrong with it; not a scratch.

Also only 8th gen console to withstand a sledgehammer.

Brawny said:
Also only 8th gen console to withstand a sledgehammer.

lol, I watched it and showed it to all my friends. They we're all impressed

Back